Line Technician, Assembly 12320
MicroCare, LLC is currently looking for a Line Technician in our Assembly Department.
- Small piece assembly of MicroCare products including but not limited to Trigger Grips, Bench Mounting Kits, Brushes, Fiber Optic Sticks, Fiber Optic Kits. Inspect parts for defects to ensure quality finished product.
- Package and label all products with proper part number and lot number.
- Help with set up and breakdown of equipment for the assembly of products.
- Gather required materials for each production operation from batch ticket.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Promote an incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participate in company safety trainings.
- Assist on the aerosol filling line if needed.
- Attend company provided Haz-Mat training required every three years.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience with small piece assembly work preferred.
- Must have basic math skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Light lifting up to 50 lbs. required.
- Able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Work in an environment subject to seasonal temperature variations.