Director of Operations 62422
Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare, LLC is that company. We are searching for a Director of Operations at our Denver Colorado facility.
MicroCare, LLC is a trusted global provider of cleaning and coating products for infection prevention and metal fabricating in the medical, dental, veterinary, electronics, and fiber optic industries. We focus on the development of infection prevention products including disinfectants, sterilization, detergents, and disposables.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off.We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
- Oversee operations related to the manufacture and distribution of products for business unit.
- Identify and implement process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs by establishing a culture a continuous improvement.
- Manage quality function to ensure highest standard of product quality and regulatory compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including department heads, external partners, and vendors to collaborate on recommendations regarding improvement projects for administrative infrastructure and manufacturing processes that maximize output and minimize cost.
- Collaborate with Plant Manager to ensure production schedule meets customer demand and provide input to adjust based on fluctuations in customer demand, resource availability and equipment performance.
- Develop and oversee capital expenditure planning, budgeting and implementation.
- Create, plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks, reporting on results to the Leadership Team and employees at the manufacturing location.
- Participate in new product development initiatives to drive innovation in research and development activities.
- Partner with Commercial Sales Manager/Customer Relations Manager to ensure customer requirements, company margin and costing are accurate.
- Serve as senior site leader for all employees working at location.
- Engage with relevant industry associations to ensure up to date knowledge of current practices and best in class processes.
- Participate in annual budgeting process.
- Direct safety and environmental compliance with local, state, and federal regulators including hazard communication program.
- Work closely with human resources to lead team with integrity and establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience assembling and developing high performance teams.
- Creative/innovative problem solver.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working towards manufacturing excellence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree with 10+ years in senior leadership role in logistics, distribution or manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of implementing manufacturing efficiency programs i.e.: lean manufacturing process- 6 sigma or the like.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
- Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software (SAP, ERP, CRM).
- Experience utilize data to establish budgets and analyze and control spending.
- Demonstrated ability to streamline and implement new processes and procedures that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands.
- Prior knowledge of industry regulations.ie: FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA.
- Experience developing and enhancing MRP systems within an ERP system.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Chemical manufacturing experience
- Functional Chempax ERP system knowledge
- Prior experience with GMP manufacturing or ISO quality systems
- Bilingual Spanish
- Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes, and pulls
- Ability to lift 70 lbs
- Continuous keyboard use and repetitive hand motion
- Occasional air travel required