Production Packager 81221
Responsible for gathering, inspecting, and packing production materials in preparation for shipping.
Inspect, measure, weigh, and count MicroCare products on production line in preparation for packaging.
Prepare packaging to corresponding product.
Label, lot, tape, and skid completed packages.
Package all finished materials according to MicroCare standards and cGMPs.
Document counts for Batch records and other specific forms and records.
Create and maintain accurate production, inventory, and quality control records.
Monitor production schedule and associated work orders.
Ensure compliance with cGMPs and SOPs.
Operate forklift to move raw and finished materials.
Liaise with shipping, quality and other departments as needed.
Promote incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participate in company safety trainings.
Attend Haz-Mat training required every three years.
Maintain a clean work environment, removing and disposing of cardboard.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- One year of warehouse packing experience.
- Excellent math skills and Microsoft Office and general computer knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Forklift experience is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes, and pulls.
- Operate a forklift.
- Work in an environment subject to seasonal temperature variation.