Strategic Account Executive 42122
Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare, LLC is that company. We are a trusted global provider of critical cleaning solutions with a best-in-class employee population. We are searching for a Strategic Account Executive to develop, enhance and foster sales for the Precision Cleaning line of MicroCare products.
MicroCare, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company specializing in cleaning coating and lubricating fluids used in the installation and manufacture of a broad range of products in the electronics, medical, fiber optic and metal fabricating industries. Since 1983 we have pioneered hundreds of environmentally progressive and sustainable products in response to emerging regulatory demands and our customers' evolving cleaning and coating needs.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We like to laugh; have fun and we make an important impact.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. We are headquartered in central Connecticut accessible from both Greater Hartford and New Haven. This is a remote position.
- Establish, expand, and maximize relationships at key customers and prospect accounts.
- Employ consultative selling approach to deliver sales presentations and proposals that emphasize value solutions for customers with specific focus on compliance and environmental sustainability.
- Analyze customer requirements, develop solutions to customer cleaning applications and communicate business value proposition to customers and prospects.
- Possess ability to articulate chemical and engineering concepts and proposals to local management as well as executive level teams.
- Utilize full MicroCare line of products to expand “Share of Wallet” in existing accounts.
- Actively engage with customers to develop action plans to resolve questions/issues by promoting product innovation.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and deliver brand awareness and lead generation.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to support client sales including development of pricing models to ensure company sales and profit objectives are met.
- Forecast and manage sales pipeline to track and drive sales and growth objectives.
- Participate in negotiation of contractual and financial terms and ensure ongoing customer satisfaction in sales process.
- Provide regular briefing to company management on key account and funnel development to include life cycle of opportunity and potential ROI of a project.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all new technology and competitive and regulatory landscape.
- Attend in industry trade shows and technical conferences in support of product lines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to proactively lead process to grow accounts.
- Effective account planning methodology.
- Accountability for achieving business goals including account growth, profit, overall customer satisfaction.
- Strong collaboration skills to ensure holistic customer centric approach.
- Demonstrated ability to sell a technical product and serve as an industry expert.
- Proven ability to effectively perform value-based selling.
- Experience building account plans that result in revenue growth, deeper partnerships, and overall account success.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Chemistry and three (3) to five (5) years related experience. MBA with some science background considered.
- Leadership: a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others.
- Strong project management skills.
- Competent and engaging public speaker.
- Prior experience with manufacturing systems development and deployment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-managed environment.
- Strong CRM experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Able to travel domestically with limited international travel as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Prior experience in strategic sales for high tech industries such as aerospace, semiconductor, and electronics manufacturing.
- Frequent travel.
- Frequent sitting, walking, carrying.
- Frequent driving.
Apply for this position here