Chempax Enterprise Systems Engineer 61522
MicroCare, LLC is looking for a Chempax Enterprise Systems Engineer to apply their skill, talent and experience on the client side for this newly created role.
Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare LLC is that company. We are a trusted global provider of critical cleaning solutions with a best-in-class employee population.
MicroCare, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company specializing in cleaning coating and lubricating fluids used in the installation and manufacture of a broad range of products in the electronics, medical, fiber optic and metal fabricating industries. Since 1983 we have pioneered hundreds of environmentally progressive and sustainable products in response to emerging regulatory demands and our customers' evolving cleaning and coating needs.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off. This is a remote position.
Provide subject matter expertise to and collaborate with various Chempax stakeholders throughout the organization. Ensure that infrastructure projects are created, tracked and completed. Support internal user functionality for performance consistency, data accuracy, data hygiene and efficiency.
- Oversee the day-to-day administrations, monitoring, troubleshooting, maintenance, development and ongoing support of the Datacor Chempax system including eChempax and MRP modules.
- Provide advanced technical support including troubleshooting of applications performance issues, root cause analysis and implement system improvements.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams to understand processes and problems to provide support to enhance ERP software utilization and function.
- Introduce new system operations and develop project plans to prepare, validate, implement, release and ensure post release and ongoing monitoring.
- Ensure data hygiene is maintained and assist in developing custom reports as needed in Crystal Reports, Access and Microsoft BI.
- Create and implement best-in-class solutions to ensure system stability and security.
- Implement periodic operation system upgrades/rebuilds.
- Provision, renew and distribute encryption certificates.
- Establish user profiles, access rights, data back-up and provide desktop support for Chempax, eChempax, SDS and MicroCare intranet.
- Document ERP processes and ensure proper user training.
- Patch all IaaS and servers/services (OS, .Net framework updates and SQL server).
- Responsible for back-up and disaster recovery of systems.
- Develop and maintain network disaster recovery plan.
- Collaborate on developing plans for new projects, coordinate process with project leader, provide well defined plans including procedures and deadlines.
- Engage with third party vendors and software developer as needed to achieve optimal system functionality.
- Ensure licenses, registrations, renewals, survey forms related to systems and technology operations and/or services are completed, inventoried, and held in compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- BS in an IT related field or equivalent business experience.
- 5+ years of experience working in and development of Datacor.Net systems/Chempax is a must.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of computer systems, security, networks, systems administration, databases, data storage systems and phone systems.
- Experience working with PC hardware, Microsoft 365 and VPN software.
- Demonstrated flexibility and trouble shootings skills with knowledge of IP, server set up and maintenance.
- Expert problem-solving skills and proven ability to take initiative to deliver innovative results.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills along with ability to drive productive team collaboration.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Experience in business administration or project management.
- Prior experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with ERP implementation project with software installation and application configuration.
- Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes, and pulls.
- Continuous sitting.
- Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion.
- Some travel required.