Tech I - Bulk 51722
Are you ready to gain new skills working with production blending equipment, as a Technician I Bulk, for one of the country’s leading companies in critical cleaning solutions? MicroCare, LLC is that company! We provide exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development. We are a trusted global provider in critical cleaning, with a best-in-class employee population.
MicroCare, LLC is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company specializing in cleaning, coating and lubricating fluids used in the installation and manufacture of a broad range of products in the electronics, medical, fiber optic and metal fabricating industries. Since 1983 we have pioneered hundreds of environmentally progressive and sustainable products in response to emerging regulatory demands and our customers' evolving cleaning and coating needs.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits, including Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plans, as well as paid holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO). Come join us and be a part of our team in an engaging environment that offers work -life balance and an opportunity to grow and be involved with all aspects of production. We are headquartered in central Connecticut, accessible from both Greater Hartford and New Haven. This position's work schedule is Monday through Thursday, 6am – 4:30. That gives you a three-day weekend!
This position is responsible for supporting the operation of the MicroCare Bulk blending line.
- Assist Bulk team with the set-up and break-down of the various filling lines to manufacture all types of MicroCare products.
- Inspect all mechanical parts for any problems or issues during set-up and breakdown between batch blends.
- Calculate material quantities from batch ticket using mixers, scales and pump meters and document accordingly.
- Package, label, lot, and stack all products per instructions on the batch ticket.
- Inspect all finished products for complete accuracy and possible imperfections.
- Move raw materials and finished goods around warehouse with propane powered forklift.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Responsible for daily trash and cardboard disposal.
- Help in other areas of warehouse as needed.
- Promote an incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participate in company safety trainings.
- Complete facility specific Operator Position training per the MicroCare Training and Development Matrix and perform any additional responsibilities per the Matrix.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Strong mechanical knowledge.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Proficient with basic math skills.
- Ability to follow instruction and work independently.
- Good communication skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Previous bulk blending knowledge
- Chemical industry experience
- Forklift certification
- Basic computer skills
- Lifting required of up to 60lbs unassisted and over 60lbs with lifting aides.
- Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes, and pulls.
- Operate a forklift.