Pathex is a concentrated liquid disinfectant and cleaner for surfaces and devices in healthcare and other settings. Available for sale in Canada only.
- Use as an effective intermediate level disinfectant and cleaner in healthcare settings
- Disinfectant and cleaner for school, workplace, spa, gym and other settings
- Compatible with most materials and surfaces used in healthcare and offices including countertops, metals, vinyl, plastics, glass and stainless steel
- Disinfect and clean dental units, vinyl covered chairs and exam tables, wheelchairs, IV poles, infusion equipment and high touch surfaces such as phones, handles, keyboards and remotes
- Use in instrument processing areas to clean and disinfect devices not compatible with thermal washer disinfection process
- Broad spectrum intermediate level antimicrobial action: tuberculocidal, virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal
- Water based formula ensures effective cleaning and keeps surfaces wet for full contact time
- Protect valuable equipment and reduce surface damage with alcohol-free (at use dilution), ammonium-free and bleach-free actives recommended by device manufacturers
- User friendly light lemon scent
- 950 mL concentrate makes 30 liters of diluted solution
- Less is more - concentrates reduce shipping cost and storage footprint
- System Kit includes (4) 950mL bottles, (2) 16 oz. empty spray bottles, (2) squirt caps
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PATHX32-1||Plastic Bottle||950 ml 32 oz.|
|1 PATHXSYS-1||System Kit||950 ml (x4) 32 oz. (x4)|
|1 PATHXSB-1||Empty Spray Bottle||473 ml 16 oz.|
|Package||Plastic Bottle||System Kit||Empty Spray Bottle|
|Size||950 ml 32 oz.||950 ml (x4) 32 oz. (x4)||473 ml 16 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Active Ingredient||9% o-phenylphenol, 1% o-benzyl-p-chlorophenol|
|Odor||Lemon scent when diluted|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture|
|Use Life||60 days for diluted unused solution|
- What is Pathex?
- What is the benefit of “non-alcohol actives” in the Pathex formula?
- How should Pathex be used?
- Why is cleaning the most important step of the environmental disinfectant process?
- Does Pathex have a DIN registration?
- Can Pathex inactivate MRSA and H1N1 (Swine Flu) viruses?
- The Pathex label lists a claim to kill tuberculosis bacteria. What about Hepatitis B and C?
- Does Pathex have residual antimicrobial properties on surfaces?
- How long can I use Pathex?
- What is the chemical basis of the Pathex formula?
- Is it OK to use Pathex if it has turned brown?
- How can we cut down on aerosols created during disinfection?
- Will Pathex stain surfaces?
- Can I use Pathex as a “cold sterile” disinfectant soak for plastic items that cannot tolerate heat sterilization?
- Is it OK to saturate a stack of gauze pads with Pathex solution for use throughout the day?