ProEZ Gel™ Aerosol
Pre-Treatment Aerosol Gel Spray
Ready to use pre-treatment aerosol gel is sprayed on surgical instruments after procedures to start the cleaning process and prevent surgical soils from drying during transport to Sterile Processing.
- Point of use treatment areas including surgical suites, emergency departments, labor and delivery clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, dental clinics, veterinary surgical clinics.
- Used at Point-of-Use when delays are likely to occur and when instruments are transferred to Sterile Processing.
- Use in final Central Sterile instrument processing area for spot treatment of heavy residual soils or when high case-loads lead to delays.
- Use on the most challenging orthopedic, neuro-spinal, gastrointestinal cases.
- New and Unique Chemical System:
- Unique bio-generated enzymatic action which targets protein, fats and sticky starches.
- Naturally generated “always fresh” enzyme action.
- Biodegradable surfactants.
- Increased Spray Coverage: Over 2.5x wider spray angle allows for greater and more uniform coverage of product compared to competitors.
- Minimized Product Waste: The wide spray angle allows for ease-of-use when applying by reducing the precision required to cover all instruments, resulting in fewer applications and over 50% less waste of product.
- No Sticky Residue and Easy Rinsing: Unlike other gel competitor pre-treatment sprays, ProEZ Gel has no stick residue and retains moisture for easy rinsing.
- Greater soil removal by 10%-45% versus competitors.
- Improves Productivity At Point Of Use and Sterile Processing:
- Aerosol spray provides fast, even coverage.
- No sticky residue on carts and trays.
- Rinses off easily.
- Green tint for visible compliance.
- Protects Valuable Instrumentation:
- Tested for compatibility with most materials.
- Validated wetting action up to 72 hours.
- Prevents drying of corrosive blood soils.
- Neutral pH, non-corrosive formula.
- Additional Benefits:
- Fragrance-free formula allows for a pleasant user experience with no additional odors.
- Helps Sterile Processing departments fulfill AAMI & AORN’s recommended pre-treatment practices.
- FAQ: Download
- How to use: Download
- Test Results:
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PREZG/A200-1||Aerosol||200 ml 7 oz.|
|Size||200 ml 7 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|pH||Neutral, 7.0 - 8.0.|
|Odor||Non-specific, no fragrance added.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is ProEZ Gel?
- What makes ProEZ Gel more effective for pretreatment?
- Is ProEZ Gel safe for my instruments and the environment?
- How does ProEZ Gel improve my instrument workflow?
- Where should ProEZ Gel be used?
- Why is ProEZ Gel a better choice for treatment during contaminated instrument transport?
- How should ProEZ Gel be used in peri-operative surgical areas?
- What are the recommended procedures after instruments treated with ProEZ Gel arrive in Central Sterile Processing areas?