We understand the many environmental and compliance challenges you face every day. As a global manufacturer of precision cleaning products, it’s our job to keep on top of new compliance standards and regulations including:
- Minimizing volatile organic compounds (VOCs),
- Controlling the emissions of global warming substances,
- Implementing the REACH program and other improvements to worker safety, and
- Participating in the new Globally Harmonized Safety System affecting transportation and labeling.
At MicroCare, it’s our mission to bring you the safest, most efficient chemistries to improve your manufacturing processes. Our experts work hard for you with these resources:
- Advanced Critical Cleaning Lab – our team of in-house chemists bring new and innovative chemistries to market
- Regulatory Compliance Specialists – ensure we are in compliance with the complex obligations companies like yours face when handling precision cleaning products
- Technical Representatives – work on-site with you to offer the best cleaning products to not only improve your processes, but also to ensure you are in compliance with the rules affecting your state or country
- Logistics Specialists – experts in the proper shipping, labeling, and handling of chemicals both locally and globally
At MicroCare, safety and compliance is our #1 focus. We strive to help you clean parts better, faster, more safely and at the lowest possible cost-per-part-cleaned. We are committed to reducing the environmental impact and helping you to comply with local regulations. If you have specific questions about how regulations may impact your cleaning process, contact your local MicroCare representative.