ProBarrier surface barriers are clear disposable single use plastic covers for clinical equipment and surfaces to reduce the risk of cross-contamination
- Chair Sox are a bag-like barrier designed to fit over the back of a patient dental unit chair or other equipment
- X-Ray Sox fit over the PID (position indicating device) also known as the collimator or tube of a dental x-ray machine
- Tube Sox are barriers designed to fit over the handles and controls for low and high volume suction, handpieces, digital xray sensors and intra-oral camera scanning wands
- ProBarrier covers are ideal for clinical contact surfaces (areas frequently touched during patient treatment) that are difficult to clean quickly during treatment room turn-over
- Ideal for devices that are difficult to disinfect or clean between uses
- Chair sox are a versatile 29” x 30” bag with lip-guided entry
- X-ray sox are 5” x 28” with a bag-like portion to cover the tube
- Tube sox are 3” x 12” with lip-guided entry and unique adhesive strip to keep barrier in place
- ProBarriers increase productivity by reducing turn-over time between patients
- ProBarriers protect expensive upholstery and electronics from stains and damage related to treatment materials and disinfectant chemicals
- ProBarriers are a visual assurance to patients of a safe sanitary treatment environment
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|2930C-1 BB-2930C-1||Chair Sox, Box/200 Barriers||74 cm x 76 cm 29 in x 30 in|
|0528X-1 BB-0528X-1||X-Ray Sox, Box/250 Barriers||13 cm x 71 cm 5 in x 28 in|
|0312H-1 BB-0312H-1||Tube Sox, Box/500 Barriers||8 cm x 30 cm 3 in x 12 in|
|Package||Chair Sox, Box/200 Barriers||X-Ray Sox, Box/250 Barriers||Tube Sox, Box/500 Barriers|
|Size||74 cm x 76 cm 29 in x 30 in||13 cm x 71 cm 5 in x 28 in||8 cm x 30 cm 3 in x 12 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- How can we speed up the cleaning process for our dental units between patients and still meet the new CDC guidelines?
- What are clinical contact surfaces?
- How often should I change my ProBarriers?
- Do I need to disinfect surfaces when I use ProBarriers?
- I have a hard time cleaning and disinfecting my ribbed hoses on the dental unit. What do you suggest?
- The manufacturer of my dental chair discourages the use of disinfectants on the chair upholstery. Do you have a barrier for it?
- What about x-ray tube heads?
- Are bib chains a source of cross-contamination?