Disposa chain is a single use cloth-like strip with adhesive tabs to hold bib in place over patient clothing during treatment procedures
- Use disposa chain as a substitute for reusable bib chains with clips
- Ideal for retaining bibs or other disposable covers over patient clothing
- Use in dental, medical, and other settings
- Stretchy cloth like strip is 16 inches, equal length to most bib chains
- Built in adhesive tabs hold disposa chain securely to bibs and other covers
- Disposa chain is soft and comfortable - no more snagging patient hair or jewelry
- Eliminate cross contamination and the tedious cleaning of reusable bib chains with disposable single use disposa chain
- Economical choice with more strips (300) per box than other brands
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|0115S-1 DC-0115S-1||Box / 300 Chains||2 cm x 42 cm 0.75 in x 16.5 in|
|Package||Box / 300 Chains|
|Size||2 cm x 42 cm 0.75 in x 16.5 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- How can we speed up the cleaning process for our dental units between patients and still meet the new CDC guidelines?
- What are clinical contact surfaces?
- How often should I change my ProBarriers?
- Do I need to disinfect surfaces when I use ProBarriers?
- I have a hard time cleaning and disinfecting my ribbed hoses on the dental unit. What do you suggest?
- The manufacturer of my dental chair discourages the use of disinfectants on the chair upholstery. Do you have a barrier for it?
- What about x-ray tube heads?
- Are bib chains a source of cross-contamination?