Shield is a disposable pleated face mask with retention head band for personal protection in healthcare and other settings
- A disposable face mask for use when Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is required
- Protection from fluid aerosols and dry particles
- Indicated when N95 level respirator protection is not required
- Use in healthcare settings including dental, medical, veterinary
- Use in workplace, childcare or schools, and business settings
- ASTM Level 3 rating for high fluid resistance and particle filtration
- A customized fit with Positive Facial Lock®, Twist-Seal® and Magic Arch® construction
- The most effective protection short of N95 rated masks
- Increase individual worker compliance - Shield masks are more comfortable for extended wear
- Unlike N95 masks used in work and healthcare settings, no fit test is required
- Hypoallergenic and latex-free
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PFL008-1||Box / 50 Masks||20 cm x 7cm 8 in x 2.8 in|
|Package||Box / 50 Masks|
|Size||20 cm x 7cm 8 in x 2.8 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- What is the Shield High-Efficiency Face Mask?
- Is there a reliable and objective method for rating the protection level of medical masks?
- What is the ASTM rating for Shield masks?
- How does the Shield mask design maximize protection for the user?
- How does the Shield mask improve compliance with mask wearing?
- How should I determine the right mask for the task?
- How often should I change my mask?
- What is the ASTM criteria for a Level 3 medical mask rating?
- How does the Shield™ Level 3 surgical mask compare to a medical grade N95 respirator?