CDL B Driver/Shipping & Receiving Specialist 423
Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare, LLC is that company. We are a trusted global provider of critical cleaning solutions with a best-in-class employee population. Currently we are searching for a CDL B Driver/SHipping & Receiving Specailist. The hours for this position are 7:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
MicroCare, LLC is a trusted global provider of cleaning and coating products for infection prevention and metal fabricating in the medical, dental, veterinary, electronics, and fiber optic industries. We focus on the development of infection prevention products including disinfectants, sterilization, detergents, and disposables.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We like to laugh; have fun and we make an important impact.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate.
If you possess a CDL with a hazmat endorsement in good standing, and are in search of a position that will provide you with some quality home time, we would like to talk with you!
- Operate company transfer truck in accordance with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Establish, implement and maintain the safe efficient transfer of company products between warehouses.
- Prepare inventory for transfer and document accordingly.
- Manage transfer inventory in Chempax, remove from inventory to receive into overflow warehouse.
- Load and unload truck with forklift.
- Conduct Shipping & Receiving duties in between transports.
- Maintain company vehicle by scheduling preventative maintenance services and arranging for repairs and document accordingly, submitting related expenses to finance.
- Maintain accurate inventory records of raw materials and finished goods, and conduct cycle counts when required.
- Utilize a variety of forklifts to load, unload and store materials.
- Attend and be an active participant at all Shipping and Receiving meetings.
- Ensure safety by informing others when an unsafe condition or activity exists.
- Promote an incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participating in company safety trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety practices
- Ability to focus and maintain attention to local, state and federal laws
- Quick thinking, being alert and exercise patience while driving
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement in good standing
- DOT Medical card
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of Shipping & Receiving experience
- Forklift experience required
- Goal oriented, able to work under pressure, prioritize and multi-task
- Must have basic math skills
- Knowledge of basic computer skills: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Previous experience transporting hazardous materials
- Chemical manufacturing environment
- Forklift Certification
- ERP system knowledge, preferably Chempax
- Lifting required of up to 50 lbs unassisted and over 50 lbs with lifting aides
- Continuous reaching/working overhead
- Frequently stands, walks, sits, climbs, pushes, pulls, and carries items
- Work environment subject to seasonal temperature variations
Apply for this position here