When it has to be Perfectly Clean
For nearly 50 years, critical cleaning is all MicroCare does. Whether it’s a PCB in a defense satellite, a connection in a fiber optic network, a metal aircraft engine part, a heart monitor sensor, or intricate surgical instruments, all must be critically clean to work without fail. MicroCare formulates, manufactures, and distributes high-purity fluids to clean those parts we rely on to perform flawlessly every day. Because when it can’t just be clean, it must be perfectly clean.
Since its founding in October 1983, MicroCare has grown from humble beginnings into a trusted world-class company with facilities and distribution centers across the United States, Europe, and Asia.
It's been an incredible journey since our founder, Chris Jones, first started the company with a single aerosol filling line. MicroCare has come a long way since those early days while still maintaining its commitment to product quality, customer service, integrity and continuous innovation.
Since its modest beginnings in a 10,000 square foot facility in Bristol, CT, MicroCare has steadily grown over the decades into a global enterprise. Today, the company comprises state-of-the-art production facilities, distribution centers, and international sales offices spanning three continents.
Major milestones for MicroCare over the past four decades include:
- The establishment our pioneering Critical Cleaning Lab in 2007 to ensure the highest standards of quality control and customer support
- The opening of strategically located distribution centers in the U.S., Europe and Asia to provide superior customer service
- Our acquisition by Heartwood Partners to allow us to continue to deliver the high-qulaity products, technical servcie and lab support our customers expect from us
- The acquisition of Certol International (now known as MicroCare Medical) and ICT (Infection Control Technologies) to expand its production capabilities, and continually developing cutting-edge cleaning, coating, and lubrication fluids
MicroCare proudly boasts a substantial portfolio of US patents, showcasing their innovative products. This includes patented solutions like The TriggerGrip™ PCB Cleaning Tool and Sticklers™ fiber optic cleaning fluids and tools, notably featuring the Pro360™ Touchless Cleaner. With our research and development and technical sales expertise spanning decades, MicroCare provides turnkey and customized critical cleaning solutions that are at the forefront in quality, innovation, and reliability.
Global Reach, Local Expertise
Today MicroCare critical cleaning products are shipped across the globe. We have six major product groups serving the electronics, telecommunications, medical device manufacturing, metal working, industrial cleaning, and medical, dental, and veterinary infection prevention industries globally. In addition to MicroCare™, our brands include Sticklers™ Fiber Optic Cleaners, Tergo™ Precision Cleaning Fluids, MicroCare Medical™ and Spec Clean™ Infection Prevention Fluids, and ACID Magic™ industrial cleaners.
A Bright Future
As MicroCare enters its fifth decade, the company continues to innovate, adapt, and grow. Guided by our principles of excellence, integrity, and customer focus we continue our commitment to pioneering new technologies and processes. The future looks bright, and MicroCare is excited to continue this journey with its employees, customers, and partners worldwide.
Watch more about our history.
Some quick facts:
- MicroCare offers modern, safe, environmentally-sensitive cleaning fluids including HFO, HFC, HFE, siloxane, and hydrocarbon solvent choices
- MicroCare is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company, recognized for its quality management
- MicroCare manufacturing facilities are FDA registered for the manufacture of alcohol-based sanitizers
- MicroCare products are available from local distributors in 47 different countries
- MicroCare safety data sheets are available in at least 21 languages