MicroCare Website Accessibility
We have designed the site to function according to the WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines, and tested the site using a variety of assistive technologies like NVDA. We routinely scan our site with automated tools to make sure all changes are compliant. If you find a part of the site that you feel does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG or are having difficulty getting the information you need, please use one of the methods below to let us know so that we can rectify it.
- MicroCare strives to make every page accessible to users but cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- Some pages have partial conformance due to the use of 3rd party vendors. As such MicroCare does not claim full site-wide Conformance, instead a partial conformance, as defined by W3C. MicroCare cannot ensure conformance of crucial third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Our conformance claims only extend to pages within the www.microcare.com domain.
- MicroCare has used WCAG guidelines for conformance as suggested by the Department of Justice. Though some of the conformance found in WCAG conforms with 508 Compliance, we are not 508 Compliant.
- MicroCare chooses to use WCAG for conformance because they are determined by the W3C, the consortium that makes the guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- We are in the process of converting our PDFs to conformant versions. If you find one that does not conform or is not readable, please contact us so we may send you the information in a format that works for you.
- MicroCare uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance but understands W3C's position that (there is as yet no tool that can perform a completely automatic assessment on the checkpoints in the guidelines, and fully automatic testing may remain difficult).