MicroCare Makes It a Priority to Lend a Helping Hand
MicroCare supports local charitable organizations and events that are near and dear to our hearts, especially those that work in the areas of:
To help fulfill our mission, we contribute a portion of our profits yearly. We also rely on the generous donations of our employees’ time and money.
Thanks to this combined effort, we hope to make a powerful difference in the communities where we live and work and to enrich the lives of all involved.
Learn more about MicroCare Cares.
MicroCare Cares for Our Community
Our special interest in helping our neighbors is a partnership with multiple charitable organizations who share this interest. Our Team Members are committed to giving back to our community.
The MicroCare Cares team recently participated in a Hartford Area Habitat for Humanity build day in Hartford, CT. They spent the day painting, laying floors and installing cabinets. Thanks to their efforts, six deserving families are one day closer to home ownership.
MicroCare Cares is proud to sponsor Family Promise of Central Connecticut, a nonprofit program that helps homeless families with children remain intact and become self-sufficient. MicroCare Cares helps keep the organization’s van “Vanzilla” full of fuel and in good working order.
MicroCare Cares for Our Employees
Sports fans, sushi lovers, ukulele-players, and high-fivers.
MicroCare is a diverse global company. We work in a cheerful, inclusive atmosphere where we respect, help and support each other.
Our employees enjoy a variety of benefits including:
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical/Dental Plans
- 401 (k) Retirement Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Special Company Outings and Events
Through Favarh, the Arc of the Farmington Valley, MicroCare hires people with intellectual or developmental disabilities (IDD). We have a crew of workers and job coaches that specialize in packaging and assembly. The team’s work is extremely reliable and their enthusiasm is infectious. Simply by doing the good work they do, they are breaking down the antiquated stereotypes about people with IDD.
MicroCare is committed to protecting and conserving the environment. The steps we take today – both big and small – ensure that we keep the environment safe for the generations of tomorrow. MicroCare is always looking for sustainable ways to help protect the environment by innovating safer products and by reducing the amount of waste going into our landfills.
MicroCare is the world-leader in environmentally-progressive critical cleaning, coating and lubricating. We were one of the first in the world to introduce PCB cleaners that were completely safe for the stratospheric ozone
- We introduced low GWP (Global Warming Potential) cleaners, halogen-free cleaners and VOC-free (Volatile Organic Compound) cleaners
- We phased-out cleaners containing CFC, HCFC, TCA and methylene chloride
- The MicroCare TriggerGrip™ dispensing tool helps operators control the amount of cleaning fluid used and ensures the can empties completely to eliminate waste
- Most of our Presaturated Wipes come in reusable plastic containers that use refill packs, reducing the number of containers being sent to the landfill