Imagine working for a company that knows their employees are the key to its success, a company that provides exceptional results while being environmentally conscious and ahead of the curve in research and development; MicroCare LLC is that company. We are a trusted global provider of critical cleaning solutions with a best-in-class employee population. Currently we are searching for a Blender to support our Production lines.
MicroCare, LLC is a trusted global provider of cleaning and coating products for infection prevention and metal fabricating in the medical, dental, veterinary, electronics, and fiber optic industries. We focus on the development of infection prevention products including disinfectants, sterilization, detergents, and disposables.
We are a company with heart. At all our facilities across the globe, we work in a cheerful, inclusive, and collaborative environment where we respect, encourage, and support our customers, our suppliers and each other. We like to laugh; have fun and we make an important impact.
MicroCare, LLC offers competitive salaries and benefits: Medical, Dental, Disability, 401k plan, Holiday and Paid Time Off. We strive to connect with, engage with and improve the lives of our employees, our customers, and the communities in which we operate. This position is located in Commerce City, CO with hours of 6am-4:30 Monday through Thursday, giving you a great three-day weekend.
- Review production schedule and batch tickets; locate and gather required raw materials in preparation for blending and document completion and distribution.
- Blend all materials according to MicroCare standards and ensuring compliance with cGMPs and SOPs.
- Provide test samples to the Lab and Quality for COAs.
- Transfer newly blended products to totes and other containers per batch ticket.
- Package, label, lot and store all products per batch ticket instructions.
- Calculate and maintain accurate weights for each blend and document on work orders and batch records.
- Update and maintain accurate production inventory and quality control records in Chempax.
- Participate in the daily cycle counts.
- Maintain superior levels of tank cleanliness in compliance with local, state and federal mandates, utilizing proper equipment.
- Move raw materials and finished goods within warehouse using forklift.
- Ensure safe, efficient, and effective operation of blending equipment.
- Promote an incident free workplace by complying with safety policies and procedures and participating in company safety trainings.
- Perform other duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Ability to learn and communicate processes.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
- Superior math skills, ability to calculate measurements with ease.
- Able to identify lot and/or production numbers for consistency and accuracy.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The job requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year of manufacturing experience.
- Forklift experience.
- Excellent math skills.
- Able to read and write the English language.
- Basic computer skills, MS Office Suite.
- Complete facility specific Operator Position training per the MicroCare Training and Development Matrix and perform any additional responsibilities per the Matrix.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Previous blending experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
- Secondary education in Chemistry.
- ERP system ideally Chempax.
- Lifting required of up to 55 lbs unassisted and over 55 lbs with lifting aides.
- Continuous reaching/working overhead.
- Frequently stands, walks, sits, climbs, pushes, pulls, and carries items.
- Work environment subject to seasonal temperature variations.
Apply for this position here