ProClense™ plus Instrument Detergent
ProClense plus is a mildly alkaline general purpose detergent for cleaning surgical instruments and devices
- Use in the general wash cycle of automated washers for light to moderate surgical soils
- Use for cleaning instruments and devices when manufacturer’s instructions specify moderately alkaline cleaners around 9.0 to 10.0
- Economical detergent with effective cleaning and anti-corrosive agents to help maintain instrument surface quality
- Safe for use on stainless steel, carbon steel and copper
- Tested for use in automated washers
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PCNF128-1||Plastic Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PCNF050-1||Plastic Drum||19 L 5 Gallons|
|1 PCNF150-1||Plastic Drum||57 L 15 Gallons|
|1 PCNF300-1||Plastic Drum||114 L 30 Gallons|
|Package||Plastic Gallon||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum|
|Size||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||57 L 15 Gallons||114 L 30 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1 oz. per gallon of water in manual and ultrasonic systems. ½ oz.to 1 oz. per gallon of water in automated washer/disinfectors based on water quality.|
|Temperature of Use||In manual applications use 90° to 120°F (32° to 49°C). In automated systems follow washer manufacturer’s instructions or settings. Best results obtained at 120° to 160°F (49° to 71|
|Shelf Life||3 year shelf-life, expiration date printed on product.|
- What is ProClense plus?
- How do detergents aid the cleaning process?
- How is ProClense plus formulated to improve the cleaning process?
- Is ProClense plus suitable for use in automated cleaning equipment?
- Is ProClense plus safe to use on my aluminum trays and containers?
- Is ProClense plus a non-enzymatic detergent?
- How does water quality affect selection and dosing of detergents?