Alkaline detergent effective at super concentrated dosing levels for cleaning surgical instruments and devices in automated washers
- Indicated for use when washer and instrument manufacturers recommend alkaline detergent
- Supports cleaning of fats and other difficult soils in low impingement automated washers
- Delivers validated cleaning action at super-concentrated dosing from 1/20th to 1/8th oz. per gallon
- A ProClense plus SCD 2.5 gallon container delivers the same number of loads as a 15 gallon drum of regular dosing detergent
- Super concentrated detergent reduces storage footprint with less weight to move and manage
- Low foaming ProClense plus SCD supports washer pump and arm spin in low and high impingement washer brands
- Economical cleaning for fats in automated washers when high alkaline detergent is recommended at pH of 13.5-14.0
- Tested for compatibility with stainless steel, most metals, heat-stable plastics and rubber goods
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PCPSCD2.5-1||Plastic Drum||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Size||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1/40 to 1/5 oz. per gallon (0.2 ml to 1.6 ml per liter).|
|pH||13.5 to 14.5 (in concentrate).|
|Temperature of Use||150°F (66°C) or according to washer manufacturer’s settings and specifications.|
|Color||Natural clear yellow.|
|Shelf Life||3 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is a “super concentrated” detergent?
- What are the advantages of MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrated detergents and lubricant?
- What are best practices when managing super concentrated chemicals?
- Why can Sterile Processing Managers convert to MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrates with confidence?