Multi-purpose neutral detergent to clean surgical instruments and medical devices
- Effective cleaning for light to moderate bioburden
- Manual cleaning and presoak
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning devices
- Automated washers in main cleaning cycle
- Automated cart washers
- Delicate instrumentation, aluminum containers
- Ideal for applications where enzymatic detergents are contraindicated such as ophthalmic (eye) instruments
- Premium neutral pH multi-purpose detergent with surfactants and anti-corrosives
- Tested for use in automated washers
- Broad material compatibility including aluminum, gold, brass, copper
- Formulated for use in hard water conditions with chelating and free-rinsing agents
- Meets ASORN guidelines as an effective alternative to enzymatic detergents when reprocessing ophthalmic (eye) instruments
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PW128-1||Plastic Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PW050-1||Plastic Drum||19 L 5 Gallons|
|1 PW150-1||Plastic Drum||57 L 15 Gallons|
|1 PW300-1||Plastic Drum||114 L 30 Gallons|
|Package||Plastic Gallon||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum|
|Size||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||57 L 15 Gallons||114 L 30 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1 oz. per gallon of water in manual and ultrasonic systems. ½ oz. to 1 oz. per gallon of water in automated washer / decontaminators based on water quality.|
|Temperature of Use||In manual applications use 90° to 120°F (32° to 49°C). In automated systems follow washer manufacturer’s instructions or settings. Best results obtained at 120° to 160°F (49° to 71|
|Shelf Life||3 year shelf-life, expiration date printed on product.|
- What is ProWash?
- How do detergents aid the cleaning process?
- How is ProWash formulated to improve the cleaning process?
- Is ProWash suitable for use in automated cleaning equipment?
- Is ProWash safe to use on my aluminum trays and containers?
- Is ProWash a non-enzymatic detergent?
- Why is ProWash a good choice for manual cleaning of eye instruments and other delicate items?
- How does water quality affect selection and dosing of detergents?