Lubricant concentrate effective at super concentrated dosing levels for lubricating jointed and movable areas of instruments used in healthcare treatment and surgery
- Dispense in the rinse or lubrication cycles of automated medical instrument washers
- Use on all types of medical, dental and veterinary instrumentation
- Lubricate box-locks, jointed areas and moveable parts of medical instruments and devices to improve function and protect surfaces
- Use for lubrication when a water soluble, silicone-free, mineral oil-free lubricant is indicated
- Use as part of a super concentrated instrument processing chemical installation
- Super-concentrated dosing from 1/20th to 1/8th oz. per gallon delivers the same number of loads as a 15 to 30 gallon drum of regular dosing lubricant
- Super concentrates reduce storage footprint with less weight to move and manage
- Clear with no added dyes or residues that may lead to micro-contamination
- No separation for consistent delivery of lubricating agents
- Permeable to steam sterilization
- Promotes instrument preservation with anti-corrosives, rust inhibitors and surface conditioning agents
- Compatible with the metals and materials most commonly used in medical instrumentation
- FAQ: Download
- More Power With Less Cost & Weight: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PLCSD2.5-1||Plastic Drum||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Size||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1/20 to 1/5 oz. per gallon (0.4 ml to 1.6 ml per liter).|
|pH||Neutral (7.0 to 9.0).|
|Temperature of Use||180°F (82°C) or the temperature set by the washer manufacturer for the lubricant dispensing point or cycle.|
|Odor||Non-specific, slight alcohol.|
|Color||Clear and colorless.|
|Shelf Life||3 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is a “super concentrated” detergent?
- What are the advantages of MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrated detergents and lubricant?
- What are best practices when managing super concentrated chemicals?
- Why can Sterile Processing Managers convert to MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrates with confidence?