Sustainable Tergo HPFR High Performance Flux Remover excels at removing stubborn white residue and difficult no-clean fluxes
- Removes no-clean, lead-free, RMA and water-soluble flux residue
- It excels at removing stubborn white residue and difficult no-clean fluxes
- This advanced cleaning fluid also is highly effective in cleaning aged or polymerized (over-heated) fluxes and pastes
- It also can be used for precision cleaning of metals, such as SMT pallets and metal tools, especially in instances of slight oxidation and tarnishing
- An excellent replacement for nPB and traditional chlorinated fluids
- Eliminates the need for acid acceptance testing and scavengers
- Specifically engineered for fast, consistent and economical cleaning in vapor degreasers
- With a low surface tension, low viscosity and high density, it cleans great under tight-fitting chips and inside tight, complex spaces
- Very good compatibility with plastics and elastomers
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Almost no aroma for happier workers
- Leaves no residue – easy to get parts clean
- Hostile to pyrogens
- Thermally and chemically stable for long fluid life
- Very good toxicity rating for worker and environmental safety
- Recyclable inside a vapor degreaser
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
Tergo HPFR (High Performance Flux Remover) is a unique, two-part cleaning fluid (sometimes called an 'additive solvent' system). Optimized for traditional vapor degreasing equipment and processes. It is a patented formulation combining a low boiling, volatile cleaning fluid with a non-volatile cleaning additive.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|TFRHPEURIP (Rinse) MCC-TFRHPEURIP (Rinse)||Pail||20.4 k 45 lbs.||19 Liters 5 Gallon|
|TFRHPEUAPT (Additive) MCC-TFRHPEUAPT (Additive)||Bottle||1 lb.||1 Pint|
|TFRHPEURID (Rinse) MCC-TFRHPEURID (Rinse)||Drum||226.8 k 500 lbs.||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|TFRHPEUD (Boil) MCC-TFRHPEUD (Boil)||Drum||226.8 k 500 lbs.||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Part Number||MCC-TFRHPEURIP (Rinse)||MCC-TFRHPEUAPT (Additive)||MCC-TFRHPEURID (Rinse)||MCC-TFRHPEUD (Boil)|
|Weight||20.4 k 45 lbs.||1 lb.||226.8 k 500 lbs.||226.8 k 500 lbs.|
|Size||19 Liters 5 Gallon||1 Pint||200 Liters 55 Gallon||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear and Colorless|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||See SDS|
|Boiling Point||38°C / 100°F|
|Chemical Family||HFE Fluids|
|Evaporation Rate||Slow (Boil Fluid is nonvolatile and requires the rinsing fluid)|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||>100|
|Active Ingredients||Hydrocarbons and HFE Fluids|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||139 (Boil), 143 (Rinse)|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||435 (Boil), 445 (Rinse)|
|Specific Gravity||1.32 (Rinsing fluid)|
|Surface Tension||19.2 dyn/cm|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||497 mmHg 9.6psia|
- How is MicroCare Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contribute to Global Warming?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What are good HCFC-225 Replacements?
- What is MIM?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Why Is Vapor Degreasing Better for Critical Cleaning than Other Technologies?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- What Is a 'Wetting Index' and What Does It Tell Me About a Solvent and Cleaning Results?
- How Can Cleaning with Vapor Degreasers Save Electricity?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- How Can I Monitor My Workers' Exposures to Solvent Fumes?
- What Is the Shelf Life of MicroCare Cleaners?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How do smoothing fluids work?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- What is Metal Additive Manufacturing?
- What's the Best Way to Store and Move Those Heavy Drums of Solvents?
- What Is Viscosity?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- What Is the Truth About the Toxicity of nPB?
- Are There Different Solvent Grades of Purity?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- What's the Proper Disposal Process for MicroCare Solvents? Can They Be Recycled?
- How Do I Ship MicroCare Solvents and Keep Freight Costs Low?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Vapor Degreaser? How Does It Save Me Money?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners F.D.A. Approved?
- Are MicroCare Precision Cleaners Mil-Spec Approved?
- What Is “Critical Cleaning”?
- What Is the MicroCare Way?
- What Is nPB?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene or Trike) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- How to Replace nPB in Your Cleaning Process
- Energy Savings in Metal Parts Cleaning
- Environmentally Better Metal Cleaning
- Go Green with Critical Cleaning
- Top 5 Cost Saving Reasons to Switch to a Better Cleaning Fluid
- Top 5 Reasons to Switch to a Safer Solvent
- What is an Azeotrope?
- Vapor Degreasing Explained
- Coming Clean on Vapor Degreasing: What It Is and How It Works
- How to 'Go Green' with Critical Cleaning
- It's Easy to Cost Justify Vapor Degreasing
- Case Study #12 - Dewaxing MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts
- Case Study #14 — Brazed Heat Exchanger Needs Perfect Cleaning
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Case Study #18 — Degreasing Metal Engine Valves
- Case Study #23 -Tergo MCF and a New Vapor Degreaser Improve Worker Safety & Productivity
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Safety Regulations and Compliance
- Lab & Analytical Services from MicroCare
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Acid Testing — an Essential Process With nPB-Based Solvents
- Tergo Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid Introduced into Europe
- When Cleaning Is Critical, Tergo CFCF Gets the Job Done
- Pre-Testing PCB Cleaning Saves on Manufacturing Costs
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Develop Your Cleaning 'Scorecard' - Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- Vapor Degreasing Fluids Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process: Modern Vapor Degreasing is a Good Option
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning
- Choosing a Metal Parts Cleaning Method: What You Need to Know
- Building Sustainability into Your Cleaning Process
- Going Green to Clean with Vapor Degreasing
- Vapor Degreasing Infographic
- Cleaning Scorecard Checklist Helps You Determine the Best Cleaning Method
- Aqueous Cleaning Costs Explored; Report Published
- Vapor Degreasing – A Triple Threat to Contaminant
- Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Better Solvent
- Ultimate Guide to nPB Replacements
- Using the Numbers to Determine Worker Safety
- From Harmful Solvents to Modern Sustainable Cleaning Fluids
- How to Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Metal Printing
- Finishing Fluids for 3D Printed Parts
- Switching to a New Fluid: How to Measure Debinding Success
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)