Vertrel™ X-P10 Solvent Drying Specialty Fluid leaves surfaces dry and residue-free
- Removes traces of water for fast, reliable, spot-free cleaning
- Dries moisture from under tight-fitting PCB components
- Removes water from inside parts with blind holes
- Drying, precision cleaning, and rinsing of fine particulate matter (submicron range), light soils and fingerprints from plastic, glass and metal parts
- The fluid is hydrophilic and absorbs the water into the solvent
- Cleans particulate and ionic soils
- Offers improved solvency for polar soils
- Used in traditional vapor degreasers
- Excellent compatibility with plastic, ceramic and metal components
Vertrel™ X-P10 Solvent Drying Specialty Fluid is used in a process generally called 'solvent drying.' The absorption drying function of the fluid is enhanced by the superior wetting of surfaces on the parts being dried. Although it is not an azeotrope, compositional changes stabilize the fluid within the safe operating range.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|XP10GL MCC-XP10GL||Glass (Sample Only)||1.36 k 3 lbs.||1 Liter 1 quart|
|XP10G MCC-XP10G||Metal||4.5 k 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|XP10P MCC-XP10P||Pail||25 k 55 lbs.||19 Liters 5 Gallon|
|XP10D MCC-XP10D||Drum||272 k 600 lbs.||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Package||Glass (Sample Only)||Metal||Pail||Drum|
|Weight||1.36 k 3 lbs.||4.5 k 10 lbs.||25 k 55 lbs.||272 k 600 lbs.|
|Size||1 Liter 1 quart||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||19 Liters 5 Gallon||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||54°C / 129°F|
|Evaporation Rate||Very fast|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||Low (Kb <30 est.)|
|Active Ingredients||HFC, IPA Alcohol|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||142|
|Surface Tension||14.1 N/m|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||238|
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- How is MicroCare Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What are good HCFC-225 Replacements?
- What is MIM?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- Why Is Vapor Degreasing Better for Critical Cleaning than Other Technologies?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- What Is a 'Wetting Index' and What Does It Tell Me About a Solvent and Cleaning Results?
- How Can Cleaning with Vapor Degreasers Save Electricity?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- How Can I Monitor My Workers' Exposures to Solvent Fumes?
- What Is the Shelf Life of MicroCare Cleaners?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How do smoothing fluids work?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- What is Metal Additive Manufacturing?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What's the Best Way to Store and Move Those Heavy Drums of Solvents?
- What Is Viscosity?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- What Is the Truth About the Toxicity of nPB?
- Are There Different Solvent Grades of Purity?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- What's the Proper Disposal Process for MicroCare Solvents? Can They Be Recycled?
- How Do I Ship MicroCare Solvents and Keep Freight Costs Low?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Vapor Degreaser? How Does It Save Me Money?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners F.D.A. Approved?
- Are MicroCare Precision Cleaners Mil-Spec Approved?
- What Is “Critical Cleaning”?
- What Is the MicroCare Way?
- What Is nPB?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene or Trike) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- What is an Azeotrope?
- Lab & Analytical Services from MicroCare
- Energy Savings in Metal Parts Cleaning
- Environmentally Better Metal Cleaning
- Go Green with Critical Cleaning
- Top 5 Cost Saving Reasons to Switch to a Better Cleaning Fluid
- Top 5 Reasons to Switch to a Safer Solvent
- Vapor Degreasing Explained
- Coming Clean on Vapor Degreasing: What It Is and How It Works
- How to 'Go Green' with Critical Cleaning
- It's Easy to Cost Justify Vapor Degreasing
- Case Study #12 - Dewaxing MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts
- Case Study #14 — Brazed Heat Exchanger Needs Perfect Cleaning
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Case Study #18 — Degreasing Metal Engine Valves
- Case Study #23 -Tergo MCF and a New Vapor Degreaser Improve Worker Safety & Productivity
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Safety Regulations and Compliance
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Acid Testing — an Essential Process With nPB-Based Solvents
- Tergo Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid Introduced into Europe
- When Cleaning Is Critical, Tergo CFCF Gets the Job Done
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Develop Your Cleaning 'Scorecard' - Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning
- Choosing a Metal Parts Cleaning Method: What You Need to Know
- Building Sustainability into Your Cleaning Process
- Going Green to Clean with Vapor Degreasing
- Vapor Degreasing Infographic
- Cleaning Scorecard Checklist Helps You Determine the Best Cleaning Method
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process: Modern Vapor Degreasing is a Good Option
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Aqueous Cleaning Costs Explored; Report Published
- Vapor Degreasing – A Triple Threat to Contaminant
- Vapor Degreasing Fluids Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Better Solvent
- Using the Numbers to Determine Worker Safety
- Ultimate Guide to nPB Replacements
- From Harmful Solvents to Modern Sustainable Cleaning Fluids
- How to Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Metal Printing
- Finishing Fluids for 3D Printed Parts
- Switching to a New Fluid: How to Measure Debinding Success
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)