As supply chains continue to tighten and environmental regulations ratchet up, it’s getting harder for manufacturers to source effective, reliable cleaning fluids for parts cleaning inside their vapor degreasers. So much in fact, that some fabricators are forced to find alternatives to their tried-and-true solvents they’ve used for years.
Fortunately, the MicroCare™ Tergo™ line of precision cleaning fluids make excellent replacements for your CFC, HFC, HCFC or nPB based solvents. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Effective cleaning: Tergo™ Precision Cleaning Fluids have low viscosity and high density to clean complex geometries, awkward shapes, and internal blind holes with ease. The fluids get into, and even more importantly, out of tight crevices inside parts to remove machining, stamping or cooling oils, dust, metal filings, marking inks, fingerprints and other soils.
- Environmentally sustainable: Unlike older cleaners with air and groundwater quality concerns, Tergo™ Precision Cleaning Fluids feature lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) and ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) ratings to help reduce greenhouse gas effects and meet your strict regional air quality regulations.
- Safe for you and your parts: Nonflammable Tergo™ cleaning fluids are safer for handling and storage and don’t require special explosion-proof equipment. Plus, their low boiling point (below 100°C) helps protect delicate parts from damage.
- In-stock and ready to ship today: Tergo™ Precision Cleaning Fluids are manufactured in New Britain, CT. We’ve got a ready supply to send to you without any importing hassles or delays.
- Better for your bottom line: Fast, effective Tergo™ Precision Cleaners give you greater throughput and higher yield. All without any significant change to your equipment or cleaning process.
Still not convinced? We get it. Changing to a new cleaning fluid can be full of uncertainty. So, schedule a consultation with one of our MicroCare Precision Cleaning experts. We’ll share our knowhow, guidance and assistance to get you the best cleaning outcomes with the least disruption to your production processes and cleaning budget.