What are the recommendations for using ProEZ AW Quad?
• Use in the first or “enzyme” cycle of automated high impingement instrument washers.
• Use in ultrasonic instrument cleaning equipment.
• Use as pre-soak or holding solution to keep soils moist on contaminated surgical instruments and related equipment until further processing can take place.
• Use as a “flush and soak” solution for manual cleaning of all types of immersible endoscopes.
• Use in the cleaning cycle of automated endoscope reprocessors. The no-foam formula protects the pumps and flushing mechanisms in automatic reprocessors. Always refer to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
• Use ProEZ AW Quad for manual cleaning of all types of immersible surgical instruments and equipment. The no-foam formula offers increased safety by allowing technicians to visualize instruments in the cleaning pan or sink.