ProChek ID is a chemical indicator strip used to monitor sterilization inside peel pouches, cassettes and instrument packs
- Chemical indicator strip is an internal monitor to verify penetration of steam sterilization inside peel pouch, cassette or instrument pack
- Immediate result monitoring of packages at end of each cycle
- For use in steam and chemical vapor sterilization processes
- Use for verification in sterilization compliance logs and records
- Type I indicator is visible assurance for penetration of steam or vapor sterilant inside packages
- Meets CDC recommendations for an internal chemical indicator
- Easy to read indicator ink responds to steam and temperature, changing from white to brown in chemical vapor or white to black in steam process
- Economical indicator for use in every pouch and pack
- Environmentally responsible ink is lab verified as non-hazardous waste
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 SM4340-1||Box / 250 Strips||102 mm x 19 mm 4 in x .75 in|
|Package||Box / 250 Strips|
|Size||102 mm x 19 mm 4 in x .75 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Basis Weight||1.9 Oz.|
|Edges||Cut, but not sealed|
|Material||Polyester and Cellulose, hydroentangled; no glues|
|Packaging Note||100 Sheets/Bag, 6 Bags/Case|
- We use a steam autoclave sterilizer in our office. How do we know it is working correctly?
- How do ProChek products fit into a quality assurance program?
- Can ProChek S be used for all types of table top sterilizers?
- Do chemical monitors such as ProChek S take the place of biological spore tests?
- We use sterilization pouches with “built-in” internal indicators. Do we still need separate internal monitoring strips?
- What is the protocol to follow when chemical indicators do not change color or in the case of ProChek S, do not turn completely blue/purple?