ProChek® S Steam Sterilization Integrators
ProChek S is an internal chemical monitor strip imprinted with special inks to verify penetration of steam inside peel pouches, cassettes and instrument packs
- Place paper strip inside peel pouches, cassettes and instrument packs as an internal chemical monitor to verify penetration of steam sterilization inside the packaging
- Provides immediate result monitoring of packages and loads at end of the sterilization cycle
- Use in steam sterilization process
- Paper strip with ink color change acts as documentation in sterilization compliance records
- Lab validated Type IV multi-parameter integrator responds to steam and heat over time
- More reliable internal chemical monitor for surgical packs
- Dramatic ink color change from yellow to blue-purple provides visible confirmation when sterilization conditions are met
- ProChek S internal chemical integrator strips are a critical part of sterilization quality assurance protocols recommended by the CDC and AAMI ST79
- Environmentally responsible indicator ink is lab verified as non-hazardous waste
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 TSI440-1||Box / 100 Strips||142 mm x 23 mm 5.6 in x .9 in|
|Package||Box / 100 Strips|
|Size||142 mm x 23 mm 5.6 in x .9 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- We use a steam autoclave sterilizer in our office. How do we know it is working correctly?
- How do ProChek products fit into a quality assurance program?
- Can ProChek S be used for all types of table top sterilizers?
- Do chemical monitors such as ProChek S take the place of biological spore tests?
- We use sterilization pouches with “built-in” internal indicators. Do we still need separate internal monitoring strips?
- What is the protocol to follow when chemical indicators do not change color or in the case of ProChek S, do not turn completely blue/purple?