Concentrated single enzyme detergent cleaner for surgical instruments and devices
- Suitable for cleaning medical, dental and veterinary instruments and devices
- Presoak and manual sink cleaning
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning devices
- Manual endoscope cleaning and automated cleaning cycles of AERs
- Clean exterior of transducers and ultrasound wands
- Protease enzymes and detergent are effective on the most common blood based surgical soils
- Economical yet highly effective, with concentrated cleaning action
- Non-corrosive with broad material compatibility including aluminum
- Meets manufacturer’s instructions for cleaning when a neutral pH, enzymatic cleaner is specified
- Chelating agents improve cleaning action in hard water
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 EZ128-1||Plastic Gallon with Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 EZNP128-1||Plastic Gallon without Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Package||Plastic Gallon with Pump||Plastic Gallon without Pump|
|Size||3.8 L 1 Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1:128 or 1 oz. per gallon. For difficult or dried on soils, 2 oz. per gallon.|
|Removal Time||1 minute minimum or until soils are dissolved or removed.|
|Temperature of Use||Effective at room temperature 68°F (20°C), but use of product with warmer water 90° - 110°F (32° - 43°C) will optimize the performance of the enzymes.|
|Odor||Clean, fresh scent.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
|Disposal||Biodegradable and safe to pour down the drain as non-regulated waste.|
- What is ProEZ 1?
- What are the recommended applications for ProEZ 1?
- Why is ProEZ 1 more effective than non-enzymatic detergents?
- What is shelf life and use life when using detergents?
- How do cleaning conditions affect dosing of detergents?
- What is the recommendation for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during instrument decontamination procedures and specifically for ProEZ 1 enzymatic detergent?