ProEZ 2™ Dual Enzymatic Detergent
Concentrated dual enzymatic detergent cleaner for surgical instruments and devices
- Suitable for cleaning medical, dental and veterinary instruments and devices
- Presoak and manual sink cleaning
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning devices
- Manual endoscope cleaning and automated cleaning cycles of AERs
- Clean exterior of transducers and ultrasound wands
- True dual enzyme formula includes protease enzymes for most common protein soils and amylase enzymes for challenging gastrointestinal starch soils
- Specialty chemistry with enhanced cleaning for endoscopes and devices used for intestinal surgery
- Tested and validated for fast soil breakdown during soaking and sonication
- Non-corrosive with broad material compatibility including aluminum
- Neutral pH, enzymatic cleaner meets device manufacturer’s cleaning directions
- Chelating agents improve cleaning action in hard water
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PREZU24-1||Unit Dose Tubes||30 ml 1 oz.|
|1 PREZ128-1||Plastic Gallon with Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PREZNP128-1||Plastic Gallon without Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PREZ050-1||Plastic Drum||19 L 5 Gallons|
|Package||Unit Dose Tubes||Plastic Gallon with Pump||Plastic Gallon without Pump||Plastic Drum|
|Size||30 ml 1 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1/2 - 1 oz. per gallon. For difficult or dried on soils, 2 oz. per gallon.|
|Removal Time||1 minute minimum or until soils are dissolved or removed.|
|Temperature of Use||Effective at room temperature 68°F (20°C), but use of product with warmer water 90° - 110°F(32° - 43°C) will optimize the performance of the enzymes.|
|Odor||Clean, fresh scent.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
|Disposal||Biodegradable and safe to pour down the drain as non-regulated waste.|
- What is ProEZ 2?
- What are the recommendations for using ProEZ 2?
- Why is ProEZ 2 more effective than non-enzymatic detergents?
- What is the value of soil specific enzymes in ProEZ 2?
- How does the team of cleaning agents in ProEZ 2 work to provide more effective cleaning?
- What is shelf life and use life when using detergents?
- What is the recommendation for PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) during instrument decontamination?
- What is the ideal dilution when using ProEZ 2?
- When using ProEZ 2 for manual cleaning, presoak or holding solution, how often should it be discarded?