Ready to use enzymatic spray pre-cleaner is applied on surgical instruments after procedures to start the cleaning process and prevent surgical soils from drying during transport to final cleaning
- Point of use treatment areas including surgical suites, emergency departments, labor and delivery clinics, ambulatory treatment clinics, dental clinics, veterinary surgical clinics
- Any prolonged holding and transit of contaminated instrumentation including transit from satellite surgery centers to centralized instrument processing facilities
- Use in final Central Sterile instrument processing area for spot treatment of heavy residual soils or when high case loads lead to delays
- Use on orthopedic, neuro-spinal, gastrointestinal cases and for complex surgical soils including fats and dried blood
- Promotes productivity – ready to use, easy to apply
- Enzyme cleaner targets and dissolves the most difficult surgical soils: sticky fats, starches and dried blood
- Protects valuable instrumentation with tested, validated anti-corrosive system
- Meets manufacturer’s guidelines to pretreat devices immediately after procedures
- Neutral pH formula for broad material compatibility including aluminum
- Most reliable pretreatment product available with lab testing to validate soil breakdown and instrument protection up to 72 hours
- Foam visibility promotes effective coverage and compliance monitoring
- FAQ: Download
- How to use: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PREZF/8-1||Spray Bottle||237 ml 8 oz.|
|1 PREZF128-1||Plastic Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PREZF240-1||Spray Bottle||710 ml 24 oz.|
|Package||Spray Bottle||Plastic Gallon||Spray Bottle|
|Size||237 ml 8 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||710 ml 24 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||Ready to use.|
|pH||7.5 - 8.8|
|Temperature of Use||Effective at room temperature 68°F (20°C).|
|Odor||Clean, fresh scent.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is the intended use for ProEZ foam?
- Is ProEZ foam safe for my instruments?
- What enzymes are in ProEZ foam?
- What is the purpose of the foam and how long will it last?
- What happens if ProEZ foam is left on instruments for extended periods?
- Does ProEZ foam create aerosols during application?
- Is it necessary to rinse the foam off prior to automated or manual cleaning?
- Why is ProEZ foam a better choice than liquid soak pans or wet towels?
- Where should ProEZ foam be used?