ProSpray C-60 is a concentrated EPA registered liquid disinfectant and cleaner for surfaces and devices in healthcare and other settings
- Meets CDC guidance as an EPA registered intermediate level disinfectant in healthcare settings
- Disinfectant and cleaner for school, workplace, spa, gym and other settings; meets OSHA requirements if blood or other body soils are present
- Compatible with most materials and surfaces used in healthcare and offices including countertops, metals, vinyl, plastics, glass and stainless steel
- Disinfect and clean dental units, vinyl covered chairs and exam tables, wheelchairs, IV poles, infusion equipment and high touch surfaces such as phones, handles, keyboards and remotes
- Use in instrument processing areas to clean and disinfect devices not compatible with thermal washer disinfection process
- University tested for effective disinfection of dental impressions and appliances
- EPA registered for intermediate level broad spectrum antimicrobial action
- Inactivates many viral, bacterial and fungal pathogens in only one minute; tuberculocidal in five minutes
- Water based formula ensures effective cleaning and keeps surfaces wet for full contact time
- Protect valuable equipment and reduce surface damage with alcohol-free (at use dilution), ammonium-free and bleach-free actives recommended by device manufacturers
- User friendly light lemon scent
- One ounce makes 32 ounces diluted solution with 60-day use life after dilution
- Packaging option with 1/2 ounce unit dose packets for easy consistent dilution with OSHA compliant labeled 16 oz. dispenser bottles
- Intro Kit includes (24) 1/2 ounce unit dose packets, (2) 16 oz. empty spray bottles, (2) squirt caps
- Less is more - concentrates reduce shipping cost and storage footprint; reusable dispensing bottles reduce environmental impact
- Ideal disinfection / cleaner choice for large clinics and large volume applications
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PSC60/32-1||Tip & Pour Plastic Bottle||950 ml 32 oz.|
|1 PSC60/48-1||Unit Dose Packets (48)||15 ml 0.5 oz.|
|Package||Tip & Pour Plastic Bottle||Unit Dose Packets (48)|
|Size||950 ml 32 oz.||15 ml 0.5 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Active Ingredient||9% o-phenylphenol, 1% o-benzyl-p-chlorophenol|
|Odor||Lemon scent when diluted|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture|
|Use Life||60 days for diluted unused solution|
- What is ProSpray C-60?
- What is the contact time for ProSpray C-60?
- What are the chemical actives in ProSpray C-60?
- What is CDC guidance for disinfectant activity against Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C?
- Does ProSpray C-60 have EPA registration?
- What is the benefit of non-alcohol actives in the ProSpray C-60 formula?
- Why should clinicians avoid disinfectant products with solvents?
- How should ProSpray C-60 be used?
- Is ProSpray C-60 recommended for use to disinfect dental impressions and appliances?
- How should ProSpray C-60 be used for disinfection of tubing on equipment used to clean devices with channels and cannulas?
- Why is cleaning such an important step in environmental disinfection?
- What color range should I expect to see in ProSpray C-60 concentrated solution?
- How can we cut down on aerosols created during environmental cleaning and disinfection?
- Is it appropriate to use a stack of gauze pads pre-saturated with prepared ProSpray C-60 solution?
- Does ProSpray C-60 have residual antimicrobial properties on surfaces?
- Will ProSpray C-60 stain surfaces?
- Can I use ProSpray C-60 as a “cold sterile soak” for plastic items that cannot tolerate heat sterilization?