Tergo™ Metal Cleaning Fluid (MCF)
Tergo MCF (Metal Cleaning fluid) is perfect for metal parts cleaning and debinding
- Used in the aerospace, automotive, medical, oil exploration and industrial sectors as a metal cleaner, debinding agent or carrier fluid
- Removes hardened greases, oils, caramelized flux residues, rosins, fingerprints and ionic contaminants
- An excellent replacement for HCFCs, nPB, Perc and TCE
- Good alternative for 3M Novec™ 71DE, 72DE and 73DE
- A true azeotrope, for maximum stability, consistent performance and easier disposal
- Maintenance free – no need for acid acceptance testing and scavengers
- With a low surface tension, low viscosity and high density, it displaces soils inside tight, complex spaces
- Cleans the widest variety of metal alloys
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Kb Value: >100
- <10 GWP (Global Warming Potential)
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- REACH, F-GAS and SNAP compliant
- Formulated in USA
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|TMCFEUGL Tergo MCF Novec 73DE Novec 72DE Novec71DE MCC-TMCFEUGL||Glass||1.1 kg 2.5 lbs.||1 L 1 Quart|
|TMCFEUGG Tergo MCF Novec 73DE Novec 72DE Novec71DE MCC-TMCFEUGG||Glass||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.9 L 1 Gallon|
|TMCFEUG Tergo MCF Novec 73DE Novec 72DE Novec71DE MCC-TMCFEUG||Metal||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||3.9 L 1 Gallon|
|TMCFEUP Tergo MCF Novec 73DE Novec 72DE Novec71DE MCC-TMCFEUP||Pail||20.4 kg 45 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|TMCFEUD Tergo MCF Novec 73DE Novec 72DE Novec 71DE MCC-TMCFEUD||Drum||226.8 kg 500 lbs.||200 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||1.1 kg 2.5 lbs.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||4.5 kg 10 lbs.||20.4 kg 45 lbs.||226.8 kg 500 lbs.|
|Size||1 L 1 Quart||3.9 L 1 Gallon||3.9 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||200 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200 ppm|
|Boiling Point||47°C / 117°F|
|Chemical Family||HFO Solvent|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||>100|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||<10|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Surface Tension||21 Dy/cm|
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- Are MicroCare Cleaning Fluids Environmentally Sustainable?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- What are good HCFC-225 Replacements?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- How Can Cleaning with Vapor Degreasers Save Electricity?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contribute to Global Warming?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- How to Replace nPB in Your Cleaning Process
- Lab & Analytical Services from MicroCare
- Coming Clean on Vapor Degreasing: What It Is and How It Works
- What is an Azeotrope?
- COVID-19 Becomes a Driver in Factory Automation
- The Manufacturing Challenge of COVID-19
- What’s the Difference Between Aqueous and Solvent Cleaning?
- Tergo Performance Fluids for Precision Cleaning
- Vapor Degreasing for Medical Device Manufacturers
- Webinar: Next Generation Specialty Fluids for Industrial Critical Cleaning – What You Need to Know
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)