• Transporting soiled instruments in liquids is not recommended due to potential biohazard spills and extra weight.
• Using wet towels may be adequate for short transit holding times under one hour but cannot prevent corrosion for longer hold times. Wet towels or humectant packs will not start active soil breakdown.
• Other brands of gel pretreatment may not offer active soil breakdown.
• The green tint in ProEZ Gel makes it visible and easier to verify coverage and compliance. Some popular gels are clear and non-colored, making it more difficult to verify coverage.
• When compared to other gel products, ProEZ Gel will not dry hard or sticky and rinses off easily even after overnight holding.
- Increased Spray Coverage: Over 2.5x wider spray angle allows for greater and more uniform coverage of product compared to competitors.
- Minimized Product Waste: The wide spray angle allows for ease-of-use when applying by reducing the precision required to cover all instruments, resulting in fewer applications and over 50% less waste of product.
- No Sticky Residue and Easy Rinsing: Unlike other gel competitor pre-treatment sprays, ProEZ Gel has no stick residue and retains moisture for easy rinsing.
- Greater soil removal by 10%-45% versus competitors.