Ready to use gel pre-cleaner is sprayed on surgical instruments after procedures to start the cleaning process and prevent surgical soils from drying during transport to final cleanin
- Point of use treatment areas including surgical suites, emergency departments, labor and delivery clinics, ambulatory treatment clinics, dental clinics, veterinary surgical clinics
- Any time contaminated instruments may be held over prolonged time span in transit from the point of use such as satellite surgery center to centralized final instrument processing facilities
- Use in final Central Sterile instrument processing area for spot treatment of heavy residual soils or when high case-loads lead to delays
- Use on the most challenging orthopedic, neuro-spinal, gastrointestinal cases
- Improves productivity at point of use and in sterile processing with fast coverage and easy rinsing
- Tested to validate active soil breakdown and protection from corrosion up to 72 hours holding
- Unique bio-generated enzymatic action customized to every case and soil including fats and sticky starches
- Unlike other gel competitor pretreatment sprays, no sticky residue on case carts and trays
- Green tinted gel provides visibility for sharps safety and easy monitoring for compliance
- Ideal for the most challenging neuro and orthopedic cases
- Neutral pH and broad material compatibility protects expensive instrumentation including aluminum containers
- Sustained wetting action prevents dried soils
- FAQ: Download
- How to use: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PREZG/128-1||Plastic Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PREZG/32-1||Spray Bottle||946 ml 32 oz.|
|Package||Plastic Gallon||Spray Bottle|
|Size||3.8 L 1 Gallon||946 ml 32 oz.|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|pH||Neutral, 7.0 - 8.0.|
|Odor||Non-specific, no fragrance added.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is ProEZ Gel?
- What makes ProEZ Gel more effective for pretreatment?
- Is ProEZ Gel safe for my instruments and the environment?
- How does ProEZ Gel improve my instrument workflow?
- Where should ProEZ Gel be used?
- Why is ProEZ Gel a better choice for treatment during contaminated instrument transport?
- How should ProEZ Gel be used in peri-operative surgical areas?
- What are the recommended procedures after instruments treated with ProEZ Gel arrive in Central Sterile Processing areas?