MultiTask Surface Electronic Cleaner Spray provides fast and safe cleaning in almost any production environment
- Removes solder paste, flux residues, fingerprints, uncured epoxy residues, light oils and grease
- Cleans most solder pastes found on SMT stencils
- Removes organic and ionic residue, light oils and other contaminants commonly found in the manufacture of electronics and medical devices
- Suitable for cleaning a variety of surfaces and the working environment
- Cleans medical devices, electronics, stencils, work benches, tools, production machinery, and any surface that requires hygienic grade cleaning
- 70% High Purity IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol) and 30% D.I. (Deionized) water
- Purified D.I. water slows the cleaner's evaporation rate for more effective cleaning
- No mixing required, supplied in a convenient 12 oz bottle
- Refillable bottle helps reduce landfill, use one gallon or 5 gallon refills
- MultiTask Surface Electronic Cleaner Spray leaves no residue
- Excellent materials compatibility so it is safe to use on most common surfaces
- Ideal for use with General Purpose Wipes or Stencil Wipes.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|MLC16 MLC16||Pump Spray||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs||354 mL 12 oz.|
|MLCJG MLCJG||Gallon Jug||3 kg 6 lbs||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|MLCPP MLCPP||5 Gallon Container||15 kg 32 lbs||19 L 5 Gallons|
|Package||Pump Spray||Gallon Jug||5 Gallon Container|
|Weight||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs||3 kg 6 lbs||15 kg 32 lbs|
|Size||354 mL 12 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Colorless, Clear Liquid|
|Boiling Point||82 °C/180 °F|
|Chemical Family||Water & Alcohol|
|Active Ingredients||Reagent-grade alcohol|
|Flashpoint||12 °C / 53 °F|
|Ozone Impact (O.D.P.)||Zero|
|REACH & ELINCS Compliant|
|RoHS and WEEE Compliant|
|Surface Tension||Not available|
|Vapor Density||Not available|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20°C||5.2|
- What Can I Use to Clean My Computer, the Keyboard, Cabinets and Housings?
- Which Cleaner Is Best for Removing Marking Inks, Sharpie Inks, Pen Inks and Similar Contamination?
- Which Cleaner is Best for Removing Toner, Such as from Laser Printers and Photocopiers?
- Which Cleaner Works Best on Light Grease, Oils and Other Lubricants?