Human Resource Generalist 81321
The Human Resource Generalist plays a key role in the support of all HR related functions including but not limited to payroll, recruitment/onboarding, employee relations, performance management and benefits at the Denver, CO site. This position drives a positive culture and employee engagement through assisting in corporate social responsibility projects, employee recognition and company events.
- Coordinate recruitment and staffing, hiring employees and processing hiring-related paperwork through ADP WFN.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Process payroll through ADP. Utilize ADP WFN Document Cloud for recruitment, onboarding, benefits, terminations, leaves, transfers or promotions, document storage and reporting.
- Address and resolve employee relations issues such as complaints and allegations, conducting investigations when necessary.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Support site managers through coaching and documentation of conversations regarding employee related issues/concerns and goals.
- Coordinate and support the annual performance review process for location.
- Advise corporate HR team on site specific state law and culture of site to advocate for team when aligning corporate HR policies.
- Maintain records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and 401k, as well as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations; generate corresponding employee statistics for government reporting in accordance with corporate requirements.
- Coordinate with corporate HR staff on annual open enrollment process, answering questions and making benefits/insurance changes.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Assist with unemployment claims, wage garnishments and workers' compensation claims.
- Keep up to date on all federal and state HR related law/regulations and compliance.
- Recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree with five (5) years Human Resource experience.
- Payroll processing, reporting, and Document Cloud experience.
- Solid working knowledge of ADA, FMLA CFRA, Workers’ Compensation, and EEOC compliance.
- SHRM-CP credential preferred. Spanish is a plus.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and manage personal goal setting.
- Strong technical skills, Excel, MS Word, PP, SharePoint, and ADP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Continuous sitting.
- Continuous keyboard use/repetitive hand motion.