Quality Manager 101221
This position is responsible for establishing, implementing, and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) for MicroCare products and to provide continuity in identifying and monitoring consistent and ongoing improvement efforts.
- Ensure that a Document and Revision Control System is adopted to review, approve, and update all changes to critical documents within the scope of the Quality Management System (QMS).
- Lead all internal, external and customer audit activities for the ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
- Establish processes to create and maintain records to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that a system is in place for identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
- Partner with Manufacturing to set and ensure that Internal Quality objectives are met by providing the required guidelines and methodology to achieve a zero-defect environment.
- Implement and share Best Practices throughout the company.
- Review the performance and opportunities of the QMS at planned intervals to ensure its effectiveness and continuous improvement.
- Work with Sr. Management to develop and implement World Class Quality Metrics and lead quarterly reviews of these objectives.
- Present findings in a clear and concise manner to management team and cross-functional teams.
- Ensure that all new employees are inducted into the requirements of the QMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide updated training and certifications as necessary.
- Work closely with Procurement to provide guidelines for Supplier Quality metrics and to establish and maintain a process to select, monitor/audit suppliers used by the organization.
- Lead and coordinate periodic post sales customer satisfaction surveys by top management and implement any improvements identified during this “Voice of the Customer” process.
- Encourage a data driven proactive quality organization and implement the necessary tools and technology to monitor and report real time.
- Provide ownership for the Corrective Action Request system (CAR) and hold responsibility for managing and reviewing or closure of any internal, supplier or Post sales quality event or escape including root cause analysis investigation.
- Train, manage, and lead Quality department staff.
- Execute the above responsibilities, and all other which may be assigned, in a manner demonstrating support for and adherence to the company’s Safety Policy and Procedures, Quality Policy and Procedures, Ethics Policy, Environmental Management System, Vision Strategy, and to exercise good judgement, common sense, and diplomacy in so doing.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of Quality Management experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 quality standards, knowledge of cGMP a plus.
- Strong knowledge of root cause analysis methods.
- Experience in chemical manufacturing and packaging.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Impeccable communication, presentation, and organizational skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Frequently stands, walks, stoops, crouches, climbs, pushes, and pulls.
- Work environment subject to seasonal temperature variation.
- Sitting, keyboard use.