Vice President Global Sales and Marketing 7121
The Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing will work collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team in mapping the overall Company business development strategy and specifically in implementing the sales, marketing and business development plans that underpin the Company’s growth objectives. This role is responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels and deployment of sales resources globally. Specific responsibilities include business and market development, customer management, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth, and customer satisfaction. This person is a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
- Provide leadership to sales and marketing teams while fostering a culture of high-performance, accountability, professional development, and ethical behavior, building motivated team that exceeds sales goals.
- Align sales with MicroCare’s objectives and business strategy by leading sales strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning and budgeting.
- Develop a comprehensive and aggressive sales plan by platform and Sales Manager.
- Partner with foreign Managing Directors to support and drive their regional sales growth.
- Responsible for effective sales organization design, including sales job roles, sales channel design and sales resource deployment.
- Ensure close alignment between customer needs and driving company priorities in partnership with Marketing and Lab/R&D to support bringing new products to market.
- Lead Marketing in the design of educational seminars, progressive print, online and tradeshow promotional materials for MicroCare’s portfolio of product lines.
- Be a brand champion leading Marketing to maximize brand awareness and lead generation possibilities.
- Contribute to the development and usage of corporate processes and infrastructure including CRM, ERP (Chempax) and other technical resources. Experience working with ERP and CRM systems.
- Construct training and development programs for team, assess the value of development investments to ensure high ROI.
- Integrate sales teams of acquired businesses.
- Ensure high level of communication internally regarding sales performance, profitability, marketplace dynamics impacting long term direction.
- Prepare quarterly reports for MicroCare’s BOD on status of business development pipeline and results to strategic plan.
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, Chemical Engineering/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in a leadership position, with five years of experience in distribution-based sales in a business-to-business environment.
- Excellent communication skills to interact professionally with all levels within the organization and with external customers and proven track record leading a highly effective Sales team.
- Must have a record of building high-performance teams and outstanding relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
- A proven track record and upward career path that include sales and market development positions and has been deeply involved with the business planning process.
- Ability to craft sales strategies with one- to-three-year lead time.
- Knowledge of manufacturing systems development and deployment.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Must be a self-directed individual with proactive communication skills and strong work ethic.
- Has a passion for results – thinks big, sets targets and measures.
- Seeks good attributes in others – works to mold team around strengths before forcing others to change to his/her expectation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
- Frequent sitting, lifting, walking, and carrying samples and marketing materials.