ACID Magic® is a full strength muriatic-based product formulated to use and store easier than standard muriatic acid
- Use ACID Magic® exactly as you would standard muriatic acid
- Adjust pool and spa chemistry
- Salt cell cleaning
- Acid wash pools and concrete
- Etch concrete
- Clean architectural stone
- General cleaning including tile, toilets and tubs
- Up to 90% less fumes than traditional muriatic acid
- Buffering agents prevent burns to intact skin
- No phosphates or phosphorus containing ingredients
- Tested safe in all heated/unheated pools
- Clean, clarify and etch like full strength 20° Baume, 31.45% muriatic acid*
- Does not contain urea hydrochloride
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 60 for use as a drinking water treatment chemical
- Certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI Standard 50
- *ACID Magic® should not be used to aid or effect any pool disinfectant product or other water modifier.
- FAQ: Download
- How to use:
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 USA/32-1||Plastic Quart Bottle||1 kg 2.3 lbs.||946 ml 1 qt|
|1 USA/128-1||Plastic Gallon||4.3 kg 9.5 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 USA/5G-1||Plastic Drum||23 kg 50 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|1 USA/15G-1||Plastic Drum||67 kg 147 lbs.||57 L 15 Gallons|
|1 USA/30G-1||Plastic Drum||136 kg 300 lbs.||114 L 30 Gallons|
|1 USA/55G-1||Plastic Drum||243 kg 536 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|1 USA/275G-1||Plastic Tote||1219 kg 2688 lbs.||1041 L 275 Gallons|
|Package||Plastic Quart Bottle||Plastic Gallon||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum||Plastic Drum||Plastic Tote|
|Weight||1 kg 2.3 lbs.||4.3 kg 9.5 lbs.||23 kg 50 lbs.||67 kg 147 lbs.||136 kg 300 lbs.||243 kg 536 lbs.||1219 kg 2688 lbs.|
|Size||946 ml 1 qt||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||57 L 15 Gallons||114 L 30 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons||1041 L 275 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
- What is ACID Magic?
- How does ACID Magic compare to muriatic acid?
- What makes ACID Magic so user friendly?
- What are the most common applications for ACID Magic?
- How do I use ACID Magic?
- On what surfaces can ACID Magic be used?
- Are there any surfaces ACID Magic should not be used on?
- Do I need to wear personal protection equipment while using ACID Magic?
- How does ACID Magic ship?
- How do I store ACID Magic?
- What are the freezing and boiling points of ACID Magic?
- How do I clean up ACID Magic in case of a spill?
- Why are NSF Standard 60 & NSF Standard 50 so important for ACID Magic?
- ACID Magic - The Magic Egg Demonstration
- ACID Magic for Pool Cleaning, Acid Washing and Adjust pH
- How to Clean Architectural Stone with ACID Magic
- ACID Magic for Cleaning Concrete and Masonry
- How to Clean Brick Safely with ACID Magic
- BOAT Magic - The User Friendly Hull and Outdrive Cleaner
- BOAT Magic - How To Clean The Hull & Outdrive
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)