Concentrated surgical and dental evacuation system cleaner and deodorizer
- Dental suction line cleaner for low and high-volume evacuation lines
- Surgical suction system cleaner and deodorizer
- Portable suction device cleaning
- Mildly acidic formula with fast, more effective removal of tough soils including prophy paste, fluoride gel and varnish
- Cleans blood, mucous and other organic soil residue
- Regular use keeps tubing and pumps free flowing and reduces odors
- Non-foaming to protect vacuum system pumps
- Packaging choices include economical gallon container with metered one-ounce dispensing pump or one-ounce packets for fast, easy dosing
- Economical concentrate, one ounce makes 32 oz. or one liter of cleaner
- Tested for compatibility with suction system materials and parts
- Unlike powders and tablets, ProE-Vac liquid concentrate mixes immediately and works quickly with no residue that may lead to clogging
- Accessory product Tidy Tote™ container available with convenient low and high-volume suction line fitting and labeled to meet OSHA secondary container requirements (order code PVACB-1)
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PVACU24-1||Unit Dose Packets 24/box||30 ml 1oz.|
|1 PVAC128-1||Plastic Gallon with Pump||4 kg 9 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Package||Unit Dose Packets 24/box||Plastic Gallon with Pump|
|Weight||4 kg 9 lbs.|
|Size||30 ml 1oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Active Ingredient||Phosphoric Acid CAS#7664-38-2; Glycolic Acid CAS#79-14-1|
|pH||Less than 1.5.|
|Shelf Life||3 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is ProE-Vac?
- Where is ProE-Vac used?
- How should ProE-Vac be used?
- How often should ProE-Vac be used?
- Why is biofilm such a problem for evacuation systems?
- We are using an enzymatic cleaner in our evacuation system. Will ProE-Vac clean better than the enzymes?
- We had to have the pipes leading to the main pump cleaned of corrosion. We were using another product. How can we prevent this from happening again?
- Should we clean/dispose of the traps before or after treatment with ProE-Vac?
- I am using a different evacuation cleaner and I see foam in the traps and the impeller when I clean them. Is this OK?
- How does the Tidy Tote dispenser function?
- What is the effect of evacuation line cleaners on release of mercury from waste amalgam?
- We recently installed a special amalgam separator filter cartridge for our evacuation lines. Can we continue to use ProE-Vac with this product?
- I mixed ProE-Vac at the correct dilution (one ounce in one quart tap water) and the solution turned clear! What happened?