ProSpray is a ready to use EPA registered liquid disinfectant and cleaner for surfaces and devices in healthcare and other settings
- Meets CDC guidance as an EPA registered intermediate level disinfectant in healthcare settings
- Disinfectant and cleaner for school, workplace, spa, gym and other settings; meets OSHA requirements if blood or other body soils are present
- Compatible with most materials and surfaces used in healthcare and offices including countertops, metals, vinyl, plastics, glass and stainless steel
- Disinfect and clean dental units, vinyl covered chairs and exam tables, wheelchairs, IV poles, infusion equipment and high touch surfaces such as phones, handles, keyboards and remotes
- Use in instrument processing areas to clean and disinfect devices not compatible with thermal washer disinfection process
- University tested for effective disinfection of dental impressions and appliances
- EPA registered for intermediate level broad spectrum antimicrobial action
- Inactivates many viral, bacterial and fungal pathogens in only one minute; tuberculocidal in five minutes
- Water based formula ensures effective cleaning and keeps surfaces wet for full contact time
- Protect valuable equipment and reduce surface damage with the alcohol-free, ammonium-free and bleach-free actives recommended by device manufacturers
- User friendly light lemon scent
- Ready to use format is convenient and eliminates dilution issues
- Multiple container sizes for small and large clinics including 5 gallon with spigot
- Intro Kit includes (2) 1 gallon refills, (4) 16 oz. empty spray bottles, (1) funnel, (4) squirt caps
- Pre-labeled 16 oz. dispenser bottles meet OSHA compliance for secondary containers
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PSC240-1||Spray Bottle||710 ml 24 oz.|
|1 PSC128-1||Plastic Gallon||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PSC050-1||Plastic Drum wth Spigot||19 L 5 Gallon|
|Package||Spray Bottle||Plastic Gallon||Plastic Drum wth Spigot|
|Size||710 ml 24 oz.||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Active Ingredient||0.28% o-phenylphenol, 0.03 o-benzyl-p-chlorophenol|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture|
- What is ProSpray?
- What is the contact time for ProSpray Ready-to-Use liquid?
- Does ProSpray have EPA registration?
- What is CDC guidance for disinfectant activity against Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C?
- What are the chemical actives in ProSpray?
- What is the benefit of non-alcohol actives in the ProSpray formula?
- Why should clinicians avoid disinfectant products with solvents?
- How should ProSpray be used?
- Is ProSpray recommended for use to disinfect dental impressions and appliances?
- How should ProSpray be used for disinfection of tubing on equipment used to clean devices with channels and cannulas?
- Why is cleaning such an important step in environmental disinfection?
- What color range should I expect to see in ProSpray Ready-to-Use?
- How can we cut down on aerosols created during environmental cleaning and disinfection?
- Is it appropriate to use a stack of gauze pads pre-saturated with ProSpray solution?
- Does ProSpray have residual antimicrobial properties on surfaces?
- Will ProSpray stain surfaces?
- Can I use ProSpray as a “cold sterile soak” for plastic items that cannot tolerate heat sterilization?