ProSpray wipes are pre-saturated towelettes for disinfecting and cleaning surfaces and devices in healthcare and other settings
- Meets CDC guidance as an EPA registered intermediate level disinfectant in healthcare settings
- Disinfectant and cleaner for school, workplace, spa, gym and other settings; meets OSHA requirements if blood or other body soils are present
- Compatible with most materials and surfaces used in healthcare and offices including countertops, metals, vinyl, plastics, glass and stainless steel
- Use on dental units, vinyl covered chairs and exam tables, wheelchairs, IV poles, infusion equipment and high touch surfaces such as phones, handles, keyboards and remotes
- Use ProSpray wipes when manufacturer instructions recommend a non-alcohol disinfectant
- Use in instrument processing areas to clean and disinfect devices not compatible with thermal washer disinfection process
- Cleaning and disinfection with one product
- Water based to stay wet for full contact time and effectively clean soils associated with cross-contamination
- 3-minute contact wet time for broad spectrum intermediate level TB kill
- Alcohol-free, ammonium-free and bleach-free actives in ProSpray wipes are recommended by manufacturers to avoid surface damage
- User friendly light lemon scent and EPA approved for use with bare hands in absence of bio-hazards
- More value with more wipes per container when comparing similar sizes
- FAQ: Download
- How to use: Download
- Material Compatibility: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PSWC-1||240 Wipe Canister||152 mm x 171 mm 6 in x 6.75 in|
|Package||240 Wipe Canister|
|Size||152 mm x 171 mm 6 in x 6.75 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Active Ingredient||0.647% o-phenylphenol, 0.070% o-benzyl-p-chlorophenol|
- What are ProSpray wipes?
- Will ProSpray wipes meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting my facility?
- What is the TB kill time for ProSpray wipes?
- What about Hepatitis B and C?
- What are major advantages of the water based ProSpray formula?
- Why are solvents used in disinfectants?
- Why are water based disinfectants like ProSpray wipes often recommended by equipment and upholstery manufacturers?
- Are ProSpray wipes approved for use in Canada?
- How should ProSpray wipes be used?
- Are ProSpray wipes suitable for cleaning medical equipment and dental hand pieces?
- Why is cleaning a critical step to make surfaces and equipment safe?
- What are the advantages of using pre-saturated towelette wipes for a disinfection program?
- What are the chemical actives in ProSpray wipes and are they safe?