ProView plus is a paper and transparent poly plastic peel pouch to hold instruments and devices during sterilization and to maintain sterility in storage
- Single use pouch to hold instruments, cassettes and small devices during sterilization process
- Maintain sterility of contents after sterilization in storage and transport
- Use in steam, chemical vapor and ethylene oxide gas (EtO) sterilization processes
- Reliable sterilization packaging when peel pouches are indicated
- Dependable medical grade construction with wide side seals, high wet strength medical grade paper and five-ply transparent blue poly film
- Triple Action Seal™ ensures consistent protection of contents with extra wide self-adhesive area: tape to paper, tape to film and tape to tape
- Built-in external and internal Type 4 chemical indicators with clear consistent color change in steam and EtO gas processes
- Environmentally responsible indicator inks are lab verified as non-hazardous waste
- Aseptic presentation with clean peel
- User friendly quick release tape and perforated edge at fold reduces time and effort during packaging
- Available in wide range of sizes for efficient loading
- Each box contains 200 pouches
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PM2440-1||Pouch for Burs/R.D. Clamps||57 mm x 102 mm 2.25 in x 4 in|
|1 PM2790-1||Pouch for Instruments/Handpieces||70 mm x 229 mm 2.75 in x 9 in|
|1 PM3554-1||Pouch for Small Items/Clamps||89 mm x 133 mm 3.5 in x 5.25 in|
|1 PM3590-1||Pouch for Instrument Set-Up||89 mm x 229 mm 3.5 in x 9 in|
|1 PM5410-1||Pouch for Small Cassette/Instruments||133 mm x 254 mm 5.25 in x 10 in|
|1 PM7513-1||Pouch for Small Cassette||191 mm x 343 mm 7.5 in x 13.5 in|
|1 PM1016-1||Pouch for Large Cassette||254 mm x 406 mm 10 in x 16 in|
|1 PM1318-1||Pouch for Large Cassette||330 mm x 457 mm 13 in x 18 in|
|Package||Pouch for Burs/R.D. Clamps||Pouch for Instruments/Handpieces||Pouch for Small Items/Clamps||Pouch for Instrument Set-Up||Pouch for Small Cassette/Instruments||Pouch for Small Cassette||Pouch for Large Cassette||Pouch for Large Cassette|
|Size||57 mm x 102 mm 2.25 in x 4 in||70 mm x 229 mm 2.75 in x 9 in||89 mm x 133 mm 3.5 in x 5.25 in||89 mm x 229 mm 3.5 in x 9 in||133 mm x 254 mm 5.25 in x 10 in||191 mm x 343 mm 7.5 in x 13.5 in||254 mm x 406 mm 10 in x 16 in||330 mm x 457 mm 13 in x 18 in|
|Technical Data Sheet|
- Why are sterilization pouches used?
- How long does sterility last inside a sterilization pouches?
- What causes items to become unsterile?
- Is it appropriate to reuse self sealing paper/plastic pouches?
- My pouches are still hot and wet at the end of the steam sterilization process. Is it OK to take them out of the sterilizer and set them on a towel?
- What is the best way to maintain asepsis when opening pouches?
- What is the appropriate way to mark on my pouches the date and load number of sterilization?
- Are certain types of packaging required for different types of sterilization processes?