The Reflow Oven Cleaner keeps ovens at their peak performance
- Ideal for preventative maintenance
- Melts away burned-on flux residues from SMT wave solder machines and reflow ovens
- Cleans solder pallets, baffles, heating elements, clamps, chains, drive gears and housings, wave fingers and heat exchange units
- Use in dip tanks and ultrasonic cleaners or with hand wiping
- Use on warm ovens (105° F)
Cleaning reflow ovens — in this case, a Heller unit — can be a challenge because of the flux residues that coat the inside of the machines
- Speeds cleaning of ovens even when warm
- Activated by the residual heat of the oven
- Four times faster than IPA (isopropyl alcohol)
- Cleans all solder paste and flux residues, including RMA, no-clean and lead-free products
- Nonflammable for safety
- Non-foaming, leaves no residue
- Chemical Family: Water-based
- Low aroma
- Made with water, alkaloids and proprietary long-chain alcohols
- VOC content: 50 (g/L)
- Low GWP
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/EPA SNAP compliant
Because this reflow oven cleaner is nonflammable you can clean the oven while it is still warm, saving time and enhancing the cleaning because warm solvents clean better than cold ones. This product is so much stronger than IPA alcohol that it slashes oven cleaning times 50% or more while improving cleaning results.
Cleaning is Easier over time:
Plus, Reflow Oven Cleaner avoids one of the big problems of alcohol cleaners — the curing and hardening of flux residues in the oven. So, cleaning actually becomes easier over time. Suitable for use in hand wipe applications or ultrasonic tanks, this cleaner reduces equipment down-time and lowers cleaning costs.
Convenient Packaging Options: The popular 'cubitainers' are easy to store on a shelf and feature a faucet-like valve so the fluid can be dispensed without lifting the container. Use with MicroCare lint-free cleaning wipes (MCC-W11) for best results. The noncorrosive fluid is ESD-safe and is safe to use on all metals, synthetics, plastics and elastomers. Money-saving, refillable pump-spray bottle is not TriggerGrip™ compatible.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|ROC MCC-ROC||Pump Spray||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||354 mL 12 OZ|
|ROCG MCC-ROCG||Mini-cubitainer||3.17 kg 7 lbs.||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|ROCP MCC-ROCP||Cubitainer||13.6 kg 30 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|ROCD MCC-ROCD||Drum||198 kg 436 lbs.||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||0.34 kg 0.75 lbs.||3.17 kg 7 lbs.||13.6 kg 30 lbs.||198 kg 436 lbs.|
|Size||354 mL 12 OZ||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||208 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||Not available|
|Boiling Point||>97˚C / 208˚F|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||High|
|Active Ingredients||Long-chain alcohols|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||None|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||495 g/l|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Surface Tension||Not Available|
|Vapor Density||Not Available|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||3.1|
- How Can I Clean a Spray Fluxer in a Wave Solder Machine?
- Is There a Cleaning Process to Remove Residues and Build-Ups on Wave Solder Machine Pallets?
- Do I Need Gloves When Working With MicroCare Cleaners?
- What Can I Use to Clean the Burned-On Fluxes in My Reflow Ovens and Wave Solder Machines?
- What Cleans Soldering Pallets and Frames?
- How Can I Heat the Reflow Oven Cleaner to Use in a Dip Tank?
- Which Cleaners Work Best in Ultrasonic Tanks or Dip Tanks?
Safety Data Sheet
- USA (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Canada (French) (opens in a new tab)
- Chinese (Simplified) (opens in a new tab)
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Japan (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (opens in a new tab)
- Malaysia (English) (opens in a new tab)
- Mexico (Spanish) (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)