ProEZ SCD™ Super Concentrated Quad Enzyme Automatic Washer Detergent
Multi enzymatic detergent effective at super concentrated dosing levels for cleaning surgical instruments and devices with heavy bioburden
- Large capacity ultrasonic instrument cleaning devices
- Enzymatic or main wash cycles of automated high or low impingement washers
- Instruments, devices and containers that may be cleaned in automated washers according to device manufacturer’s instructions
- Heavy challenging bioburden including orthopedic, gastrointestinal, cardiac and neurological cases
- Delivers validated cleaning action at super-concentrated dosing from 1/20th to 1/8th oz. per gallon
- The ProEZ SCD 2.5 gallon container delivers the same number of loads as a 15 gallon drum of regular dosing detergent
- Super concentrated detergent reduces storage footprint with less weight to move and manage
- Switch with confidence: ProEZ SCD is tested and validated to support washer pump and arm spin in low and high impingement washer brands with a low viscosity, low-foam detergent formula
- The effective enzymatic content needed to clean most challenging surgical soils: proteins, fats, and starches in orthopedic, gastrointestinal, cardiac and neurological cases
- Unique enzyme sourcing ensures full activity at broad range of temperature applications
- Effective in time saving short cycles with appropriate protocols
- Neutral pH, broad material compatibility and safe for aluminum, other metals, plastics, optics
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 EZSCD2.5-1||Plastic Drum||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Size||9 L 2.5 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1/40 to 1/5 oz. per gallon (0.2 ml to 1.6 ml per liter).|
|Temperature of Use||90°F to 150°F (32°C to 66°C).|
|Color||Natural clear yellow.|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is a “super concentrated” detergent?
- What are the advantages of MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrated detergents and lubricant?
- What are best practices when managing super concentrated chemicals?
- Why can Sterile Processing Managers convert to MicroCare Medical SCD super concentrates with confidence?