This circuit chiller freeze spray quickly locates intermittent faults in circuit boards
- Use for circuit test and repair
- Works on old and new equipment
- Produced, labeled and packaged for compliance with all UK and EU safety rules
- No residue / no rinsing
- Leaves ice on the PCB momentarily
- Dries instantly
- Chills to lower than -45˚F/-43ºC in seconds; may go as low as -60˚F/-51˚C depending upon ambient conditions
- Safe on plastics
- Chemical Family: HFO blend
- Nonflammable for better safety
- RoHS/WEEE/REACH/F-GAS/EPA SNAP compliant
This ultra-pure circuit chiller freeze spray uses an HFO propellant. So, it will not generate the component-shattering thermal shock that can occur with old-style HCFC-based chillers. It is also ozone safe and has an ultra-low GWP (Global Warming Potential), making it environmentally responsible.
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|FRZ107 MCC-FRZ107||Aerosol||0.28 kg 0.61 lb.||300 ml 10 oz.|
|Weight||0.28 kg 0.61 lb.|
|Size||300 ml 10 oz.|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear, colorless gas|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||1000|
|Boiling Point||-19ºC / -2˚F|
|Chemical Family||Tetrafluoropropene HFO|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||Not applicable|
|Active Ingredients||HFO Propellants|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||<1|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||Zero|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
|Surface Tension||Not available|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||498|
- Does MicroCare Sell Freeze Sprays and Dusters ('Canned Air')?
- How Do We Dispose of the Aerosol Cans and Pump Sprays Once They Are Empty?
- What Are VOCs? Which MicroCare Products Contain VOCs?
- Which MicroCare Cleaners Contain VOCs?
- What Does It Mean to Be 'VOC Exempt'? Is the Chemical Still a VOC?
- Is Global Warming a Problem With Any MicroCare Products?
- Do MicroCare Aerosol Products Damage the Ozone Layer?
- Are MicroCare Wipes ESD-Safe?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Meet the F-Gas Rules in Europe?
- Is MicroCare REACH Registered? Which Cleaners Can I Use in Europe?
Safety Data Sheet
- Czech Republic (opens in a new tab)
- Denmark (opens in a new tab)
- Finland (opens in a new tab)
- France (opens in a new tab)
- Germany (opens in a new tab)
- Hungary (opens in a new tab)
- Italy (opens in a new tab)
- Netherlands (opens in a new tab)
- Norway (opens in a new tab)
- Poland (opens in a new tab)
- Portugal (opens in a new tab)
- Romania (opens in a new tab)
- Slovenia (opens in a new tab)
- Spain (opens in a new tab)
- Sweden (opens in a new tab)
- Turkey (opens in a new tab)
- United Kingdom (opens in a new tab)