Versatile concentrated multi-enzymatic detergent for cleaning surgical instruments and devices
- Suitable for cleaning medical, dental and veterinary instruments and devices
- Presoak and manual sink cleaning
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning devices
- Manual endoscope cleaning and automated cleaning cycles of AERs
- Clean exterior surfaces of transducers and ultrasound wands
- Flush and clean dental unit evacuation lines and surgical suction systems
- Automated washers in enzyme and main wash cycles
- Instruments and devices with heavy bioburden including orthopedic, cardiac, neuro-spinal and gastrointestinal cases
- Powerful cleaning – special surfactants and four soil specific enzymes quickly dissolves the entire range of surgical soils: proteins and dried blood, fats, starches and fiber
- Increased productivity – the ProEZ AW Quad enzyme team creates passive cleaning action during soaking and sonication, reducing subsequent time and effort for manual scrubbing
- Instrument preservation – non-corrosive, neutral pH with tested, validated material compatibility including aluminum and gold
- No foam formula - enhances safety and visualization during manual cleaning and promotes optimal washer spin impingement
- Standardize detergent supply across multiple departments and streamline supply chain – versatile ProEZ AW Quad detergent is effective for manual sinks and soak, endoscopy, ultrasonic cleaning devices, surgical suction systems and automated cleaning equipment
- FAQ: Download
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|1 PREZAW128-1||Plastic Gallon with Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|1 PREZAW050-1||Plastic Drum||19 L 5 Gallons|
|1 PREZAWNP128-1||Plastic Gallon without Pump||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Package||Plastic Gallon with Pump||Plastic Drum||Plastic Gallon without Pump|
|Size||3.8 L 1 Gallon||19 L 5 Gallons||3.8 L 1 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Dilution Ratios||1/2 oz. to 1 oz. per gallon.|
|Temperature of Use||Effective at room temperature 68°F (20°C), but use of product with warmer water 90° - 110°F (32° - 43°C) will optimize the performance of the enzymes.|
|Color||Blue to Green|
|Shelf Life||2 years from date of manufacture.|
- What is ProEZ AW Quad?
- What are the recommendations for using ProEZ AW Quad?
- How is ProEZ AW Quad different from ProEZ 1™ & ProEZ 2™?
- What is the ideal dilution when using ProEZ AW Quad?
- What is the recommended temperature range when using ProEZ AW Quad?
- When using ProEZ AW Quad™ for manual cleaning, presoak or holding solution, how often should it be discarded?
- What happens if ProEZ AW Quad sits out too long?
- Will ProEZ AW Quad harm my instruments?
- Why are scents added to enzymatic detergents?
- ProEZ AW Quad is not foaming. Is this OK?
- Is ProEZ AW Quad suitable for use as an evacuation line cleaner?