High temperature, high strength cleaner removes stubbor soils
- Excellent cleaning on all types of insooulable contaminants
- Removes solder fluxes, oils, greases, wax pitch, particulate, paint, buffing compund, anti-rust agents and other heavy hydrocarbons
- Ideal sustainable replacement for trichloroethylene (TCE), n-propyl bromide (nPB), benzene, Perchloroethylene (Perc) and methylene chloride
- This high strength vapor degreasing fluid doesn't contain chlorinated or brominated solvents for long-term regulatory compliance
- Two-part, co-solvent /bi-solvent vapor degreasing cleaning fluid combines a non-volatile solvating additive with a hydrofluorocarbon rinsing agent
- Powerful, high temperature cleaning removes insoluble contamination across a wide spectrum of soils
- Compatible with most metals, plastics, elastomers and plastics
- Maintenance-free - no need for acid acceptance testing and scavengers
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Kb Value: >120
- <580 GWP (Global Warming Potential) for Rinse Agent
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
- REACH, F-Gas and SNAP compliant
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|TCFCF01EU MCC-TCFCF01EU||Pail||20.5 kg 45 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|TCFCFRIEUP M2S-TCFCFRIEUP||Pail||25 kg 55 lbs.||19 L 5 Gallons|
|TCFCF01EUD M2S-TCFCF01EUD||Drum||204 kg 450 lbs.||200 L 55 Gallons|
|TCFCFRIEUD M2S-TCFCFRIEUD||Drum||227 kg 500 lbs.||200 L 55 Gallons|
|Weight||20.5 kg 45 lbs.||25 kg 55 lbs.||204 kg 450 lbs.||227 kg 500 lbs.|
|Size||19 L 5 Gallons||19 L 5 Gallons||200 L 55 Gallons||200 L 55 Gallons|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||See SDS|
|Boiling Point||52˚C / 126˚F (Rinse Fluid) 296˚C / 567˚F (Cleaning Fluid)|
|Chemical Family||Co-Solvent process|
|Evaporation Rate||Very Slow (Boil), Very Fast (Rinse)|
|Cleaning Strength (Kb)||>120|
|Active Ingredients||Hydrocarbon cleaning solvent, HFC rinsing fluid|
|Flashpoint||None / Nonflammable|
|RoHS & WEEE Compliant|
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- Do MicroCare Vapor Degreaser Cleaners Contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- How is MicroCare Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What is MIM?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Why Is Vapor Degreasing Better for Critical Cleaning than Other Technologies?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- What Is a 'Wetting Index' and What Does It Tell Me About a Solvent and Cleaning Results?
- How Can Cleaning with Vapor Degreasers Save Electricity?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- How Can I Monitor My Workers' Exposures to Solvent Fumes?
- What Is the Shelf Life of MicroCare Flux Removers??
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How do smoothing fluids work?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- What is Metal Additive Manufacturing?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What's the Best Way to Store and Move Those Heavy Drums of Solvents?
- What Is Viscosity?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- What Is the Truth About the Toxicity of nPB?
- Are There Different Solvent Grades of Purity?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- What's the Proper Disposal Process for MicroCare Solvents? Can They Be Recycled?
- How Do I Ship MicroCare Solvents and Keep Freight Costs Low?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Vapor Degreaser? How Does It Save Me Money?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contribute to Global Warming?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Are MicroCare Vapor Degreaser Cleaners F.D.A. Approved?
- Are MicroCare Precision Cleaners Mil-Spec Approved?
- What Is “Critical Cleaning”?
- What Is the Reliable Care Way?
- What Is nPB?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- What's the Best Way to Clean Particulate Off Semiconductors?
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Choosing a Metal Parts Cleaning Method: What You Need to Know
- Building Sustainability into Your Cleaning Process
- Going Green to Clean with Vapor Degreasing
- Vapor Degreasing Infographic
- Develop Your Cleaning 'Scorecard' - Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Scorecard Checklist Helps You Determine the Best Cleaning Method
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process: Modern Vapor Degreasing is a Good Option
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Aqueous Cleaning Costs Explored; Report Published
- Vapor Degreasing – A Triple Threat to Contaminant
- Vapor Degreasing Fluids Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Better Solvent
- Using the Numbers to Determine Worker Safety
- Ultimate Guide to nPB Replacements
- From Harmful Solvents to Modern Sustainable Cleaning Fluids
- How to Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Metal Printing
- Finishing Fluids for 3D Printed Parts
- Switching to a New Fluid: How to Measure Debinding Success
- Cleaning: The Driving Force Behind Reliable Automotive Electronics