Use MicroCare CCA Specialty Defluxing Fluid in applications where maximum materials compatibility is important
- General purpose degreasing fluid
- Remove light to moderate organic residue
- Ideal when a broad compatibility with a variety of substrates is required
- Use in metal finishing and assembly operations
- Cleans optical systems or with gaseous oxygen (GOX) systems
- Substitution for aqueous cleaners when lower costs, higher throughput, smaller equipment footprint and/or enhanced cleaning performance are the primary concerns
- Specifically engineered for fast, consistent and economical cleaning in vapor degreasers
- With a low surface tension, low viscosity and high density, it cleans great inside tight, complex spaces
- Broad materials compatibility profile – safe for most materials including soft plastics
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Almost no aroma for happier workers
- Leaves no residue – easy to get parts clean
- CCA Specialty Defluxing Fluid is hostile to pyrogens
- Thermally and chemically stable for long fluid life
- Very good toxicity rating for worker and environmental safety
- Recyclable inside a vapor degreaser
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|CCAGL MCC-CCAGL||Glass||1.3 k 3 lbs.||1 Liter 1 quart|
|CCAGG MCC-CCAGG||Glass||4.5 k 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|CCAG MCC-CCAG||Metal||4.5 k 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|CCAP MCC-CCAP||Pail||20.4 k 45 lbs.||19 Liters 5 Gallon|
|M2SD MCC-M2SD||Drum||226.8 500 lbs.||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Weight||1.3 k 3 lbs.||4.5 k 10 lbs.||4.5 k 10 lbs.||20.4 k 45 lbs.||226.8 500 lbs.|
|Size||1 Liter 1 quart||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||19 Liters 5 Gallon||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||37°C / 99°F|
|Active Ingredients||HFC-43-10 and Trans|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||764|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||526|
|Surface Tension||18.8 dyn/cm|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||488 mmHg|
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- How Does the Surface Tension of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- How is MicroCare Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What are good HCFC-225 Replacements?
- What is MIM?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Why Is Vapor Degreasing Better for Critical Cleaning than Other Technologies?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- What Is a 'Wetting Index' and What Does It Tell Me About a Solvent and Cleaning Results?
- How Can Cleaning with Vapor Degreasers Save Electricity?
- Why Do Heavy, Dense Solvents Clean Better than Lighter Fluids?
- What Is a 'Kb Value' and What Does It Mean?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- How Can I Monitor My Workers' Exposures to Solvent Fumes?
- What Is the Shelf Life of MicroCare Cleaners?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How do smoothing fluids work?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- What is Metal Additive Manufacturing?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What's the Best Way to Store and Move Those Heavy Drums of Solvents?
- What Is Viscosity?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- What Is the Truth About the Toxicity of nPB?
- Are There Different Solvent Grades of Purity?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- What's the Proper Disposal Process for MicroCare Solvents? Can They Be Recycled?
- How Do I Ship MicroCare Solvents and Keep Freight Costs Low?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Vapor Degreaser? How Does It Save Me Money?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contribute to Global Warming?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners F.D.A. Approved?
- Are MicroCare Precision Cleaners Mil-Spec Approved?
- What Is “Critical Cleaning”?
- What Is the MicroCare Way?
- What Is nPB?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene or Trike) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- Energy Savings in Metal Parts Cleaning
- Environmentally Better Metal Cleaning
- What is an Azeotrope?
- Go Green with Critical Cleaning
- Top 5 Cost Saving Reasons to Switch to a Better Cleaning Fluid
- Top 5 Reasons to Switch to a Safer Solvent
- Vapor Degreasing Explained
- Coming Clean on Vapor Degreasing: What It Is and How It Works
- How to 'Go Green' with Critical Cleaning
- It's Easy to Cost Justify Vapor Degreasing
- Case Study #12 - Dewaxing MIM (Metal Injection Molded) Parts
- Case Study #14 — Brazed Heat Exchanger Needs Perfect Cleaning
- Case Study #15 — Cleaning Mixed Flux Residues from PCBs
- Case Study #18 — Degreasing Metal Engine Valves
- Case Study #23 -Tergo MCF and a New Vapor Degreaser Improve Worker Safety & Productivity
- MicroCare Leads the Way on Safety Regulations and Compliance
- Lab & Analytical Services from MicroCare
- MicroCare Critical Cleaning Experts
- The MicroCare Reliable Care Way
- Acid Testing — an Essential Process With nPB-Based Solvents
- Tergo Chlorine-Free Cleaning Fluid Introduced into Europe
- When Cleaning Is Critical, Tergo CFCF Gets the Job Done
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Vapor Degreasing Fluids Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process: Modern Vapor Degreasing is a Good Option
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning
- Choosing a Metal Parts Cleaning Method: What You Need to Know
- Building Sustainability into Your Cleaning Process
- Going Green to Clean with Vapor Degreasing
- Vapor Degreasing Infographic
- Develop Your Cleaning 'Scorecard' - Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Cleaning Scorecard Checklist Helps You Determine the Best Cleaning Method
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- Aqueous Cleaning Costs Explored; Report Published
- Vapor Degreasing – A Triple Threat to Contaminant
- Top Ten Reasons to Switch to a Better Solvent
- Using the Numbers to Determine Worker Safety
- Ultimate Guide to nPB Replacements
- From Harmful Solvents to Modern Sustainable Cleaning Fluids
- How to Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Metal Printing
- Finishing Fluids for 3D Printed Parts
- Switching to a New Fluid: How to Measure Debinding Success