Vertrel™ XP Particulate Removal Fluid combines excellent solvency and materials compatibility
- A versatile light-duty particle rinse and mild degreaser
- Excellent compatibility with glass, plastic, ceramic and metal components
- Clean disk media, cleaning head stack assemblies and optical lenses
- Removes water, particulate, light soils and fingerprints
- Removes contaminants such as metal particles, buffing compounds, dust, water droplets and fibers
- Improved solvency for polar soils because it breaks the static bonds which lock particulate on to substrates
- Gentle cleaning with extraordinary materials compatibility
- Maintenance free – eliminates the need for acid acceptance testing and scavengers
- Specifically engineered for fast, consistent and economical cleaning in vapor degreasers
- Drop-in replacement – requires minor or no modifications to existing vapor degreasers
- With a low surface tension, low viscosity and high density, it cleans great inside tight, complex spaces
- Very good materials compatibility
- Nonflammable for facility safety
- Almost no aroma for happier workers
- Requires no surfactants and unlike aqueous cleaning, removes extra washing steps to get residue-free parts
- Vertrel™ XP Particulate Removal Fluid is hostile to pyrogens
- Thermally and chemically stable for long fluid life
- Very good toxicity rating for worker and environmental safety
- Recyclable inside a vapor degreaser – reduces cost of ownership and environmental footprint
- Not a HAP (Hazardous Air Pollutant)
|Part Number||Package||Weight||Size||Technical Data Sheet||Safety Data Sheet|
|XPGL MCC-XPGL||Glass (Sample Only)||1.36 k 3 lbs.||1 Liter 1 quart|
|XPG MCC-XPG||Metal||4.5 k 10 lbs.||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon|
|XPP MCC-XPP||Pail||22.7 k 50 lbs.||19 Liters 5 Gallon|
|XPD MCC-XPD||Drum||272.2 k 600 lbs.||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Package||Glass (Sample Only)||Metal||Pail||Drum|
|Weight||1.36 k 3 lbs.||4.5 k 10 lbs.||22.7 k 50 lbs.||272.2 k 600 lbs.|
|Size||1 Liter 1 quart||3.9 Liters 1 Gallon||19 Liters 5 Gallon||200 Liters 55 Gallon|
|Technical Data Sheet|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Appearance||Clear Colorless Liquid|
|PEL (ppm, 8-hr TWA)||200|
|Boiling Point||52°C / 126°F|
|Global Warming Rating (100yr)||1258|
|VOC Organic Content (g/L)||49|
|Vapor Pressure @ 20ºC||0.334|
- How Does Vapor Degreasing Work?
- Which Solvent Is Best to Remove Insoluble Particulate?
- How is MicroCare Responding to the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Are the Benefits of Azeotropes for Precision Cleaning?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Mildest?
- Are There Any Materials Compatibility Problems with MicroCare Solvents?
- What are good HCFC-225 Replacements?
- What is MIM?
- Why Consider a Vapor Degreaser?
- What Does Vapor Degreaser Hardware Cost?
- Why Is Vapor Degreasing Better for Critical Cleaning than Other Technologies?
- What Is AK-225 and Can I Use It for Cleaning?
- What Is a 'Wetting Index' and What Does It Tell Me About a Solvent and Cleaning Results?
- How Can I Monitor My Workers' Exposures to Solvent Fumes?
- What Is the Shelf Life of MicroCare Cleaners?
- What is the Best nPB Replacement?
- How do smoothing fluids work?
- Are Vapor Degreasing Solvents Flammable?
- How Do I Choose a Debinding Fluid for 3D Printed Metal Parts?
- What is Metal Additive Manufacturing?
- How Does the Viscosity of a Solvent Affect My Cleaning Results?
- What's the Best Way to Store and Move Those Heavy Drums of Solvents?
- What Is Viscosity?
- How Does the Boiling Point of a Solvent Affect Cleaning Results?
- Do MicroCare Solvents 'Turn Acidic' Like Old-Style Cleaners?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners SNAP Approved and Accepted?
- What Is the Meaning of a Fluid Toxicity Rating, Like a PEL or TLV?
- What Is the Truth About the Toxicity of nPB?
- Are There Different Solvent Grades of Purity?
- Is a Bi-Solvent Cleaning System a Good Option for Critical Cleaning?
- What's an Azeotrope and Why Should I Care?
- Is Co-Solvent Cleaning in a Vapor Degreaser a Good Option?
- Is Personal Protective Equipment Required When Working with Solvents?
- What's the Proper Disposal Process for MicroCare Solvents? Can They Be Recycled?
- How Do I Ship MicroCare Solvents and Keep Freight Costs Low?
- What Are the Benefits of Using a Vapor Degreaser? How Does It Save Me Money?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contribute to Global Warming?
- Are MicroCare Critical Cleaning Fluids Ozone-Safe?
- Do MicroCare Cleaners Contain Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)?
- Are MicroCare Cleaners F.D.A. Approved?
- Are MicroCare Precision Cleaners Mil-Spec Approved?
- What Is “Critical Cleaning”?
- What Is the MicroCare Way?
- What Is nPB?
- What Are Halogenated Solvents?
- Can I Use nPB in My Cleaning System?
- Can I Use TCE (Trichloroethylene or Trike) In My Vapor Degreaser?
- Can I Use IPA in a Vapor Degreaser or Ultrasonic Cleaner?
- What's the Difference Between an Aqueous Ultrasonic Cleaner and a Vapor Degreaser?
- Will MicroCare Solvents Work with Ultrasonics?
- Which Precision Cleaning Fluid Is the Strongest?
- Cost-Effective Cleaning with Vapor Degreasing
- Develop Your Cleaning 'Scorecard' - Criteria in Selecting Cleaning Equipment
- Maximize Profits and Productivity by Avoiding Inflexible Cleaning Processes
- Vapor Degreasing Fluids Remove Difficult Lead-Free and No-Clean Fluxes from Modern PCBS
- Reduce Energy Costs with Vapor Degreasing
- Rethink Your Cleaning Process: Modern Vapor Degreasing is a Good Option
- Vapor Degreasing: An Economical Choice for Precision Cleaning